Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-22-2011 , 04:44   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1691

Actually it looks like the found item problem might be in this plugin after all, as I'm not seeing drop text ether.
Old 07-22-2011 , 05:19   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.0.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1692

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeARMS View Post
Lastly, a feature such as, "rank tony" to view the rank of the player, Tony, would be good. Not sure if you'd like to implement it, but think it'd be great.

Keep up the good work,
thanks.
On this feature, would "tony" need to be ingame?
In other words, are you checking the rank of a player on the server, or a player who is offline (in which case there might be many 'tony's)
Old 07-22-2011 , 05:56   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1693

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
I'll have an update out later tonight/early tomorrow with the new weapons and various other things.
I wanted to have it posted by now, but I've found that pushing an update while sleep deprived is a bad idea.

Did you updated?

Thank you.
Sillium
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-22-2011 , 07:01   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1694

Hi DN,

it looks like adding the Plugin_Continue didn't help.
I'll try going from Vanilla to all plugins to see when the messages start missing. (probably starting with the stats ;) )

www.unterwasserpyromanen.de
DarthNinja
Old 07-22-2011 , 08:06   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillium View Post
Hi DN,

it looks like adding the Plugin_Continue didn't help.
I'll try going from Vanilla to all plugins to see when the messages start missing. (probably starting with the stats ;) )
Just did a bit of testing, the message doesn't print even if I unload all plugins.
Let me know if you find anything.

Old 07-22-2011 , 08:11   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1696

That is actually not the answer I was hoping for ;)

Is it also not working if you remove the plugins so they never get loaded anyway?

Anyway.. I'll let you know as soon as I had a chance to test it (still got about 1-3 hours to work)

edit:

Looks like it has nothing to do with the plugin:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1515356

An update might have caused this.

Last edited by Sillium; 07-22-2011 at 08:15.
DarthNinja
Old 07-22-2011 , 08:35   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1697

Well as I said before if the plugin isn't recording any drops, then the event isn't being fired (or it isn't making it to the plugin).
Also, for the record, you don't need to return anything in event hooks.

Maybe next time do some testing before jumping to the conclusion that a problem is due to one thing or another.
Old 07-22-2011 , 09:46   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1698

Alright the update is mostly finished.
I've got the new weapons, some database stuff and the control point / ctf fixes.

I should have the update posted later this afternoon/evening assuming there aren't any bugs that crop up.
Old 07-22-2011 , 10:20   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1699

Why do react angry like this?
I never said it was your fault or that it definitely has to be this plugin. I was only trying to find out what happens.
You told me that the event was never fired I accepted this and was going to try removing other plugins.

Anyway if you have the feeling I was accusing you: I'm sorry

Obsidian
Old 07-22-2011 , 11:49   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1700

Found the problem.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/July_20,_2011_Patch
Quote:
Removed the ability to see if a player had a weapon/hat drop in the chat.
So, the "Found items" feature of this plugin is now completely useless as Valve's taken away the event that was previously fired when it happened. :\