Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

CS:S DM 0.91 Released

Post New Thread Reply   

BAILOPAN
Old 04-26-2006 , 23:29  
Reply With Quote #11

Please post about these sorts of issues in separate threads.
Old 04-29-2006 , 20:27  
Reply With Quote #12

Yay! Thanks man! Keep up the good work!
Fragg
Old 05-26-2006 , 15:45   Awsome News!
Reply With Quote #13

Wow--I'm away for a little over a month and then come back to find Christmas came early! Thanks for the update Bailopan--awsome news. Can't wait to run home from work and install it on my clan's game server.

Will this version run with objectives (assuming you don't strip them out)? In other words, in hostage and bomb maps, if I set a map time limit for DM play map rotation, will the server switch maps if I complete the objectives a number of rounds, or will it go the time limit before switching maps no matter how many times the objective is completed?

One more stupid question--will CSSDM work with the VIP mod?

Thanks.
BAILOPAN
Old 05-26-2006 , 17:50  
Reply With Quote #14

It will do whatever CS does if you're not stripping map entities.

I don't have any information on how well it works with VIP. You might want to ask LDuke, or try it out yourself
Old 06-27-2006 , 00:51   Re: CS:S DM 0.91 Released (Fixes updates, adds features)
Reply With Quote #15

Could some1 post the newest DM release? The download site seems to be down.

cheers.

Last edited by sessus; 06-27-2006 at 02:43.
Fragg
Old 07-17-2006 , 16:33   Re: CS:S DM 0.91 Released (Fixes updates, adds features)
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN
It will do whatever CS does if you're not stripping map entities.

I don't have any information on how well it works with VIP. You might want to ask LDuke, or try it out yourself
CSSDM works just fine with VIP mod/maps. Once the VIP bites the bullet it restarts the round (just like with any other round trigger like bomb setting/defusal and hostage rescue). Lovin' CSSDM and so is everyone else on my server.

Is there a way to add options to the item menu? For example, I don't think night vision goggles are a "give" choice (like flashbangs and HE nades and smoke). Also--someone pointed this out (I don't know because I never use them), but are the dualies available as a secondary wapon choice? Someone told e they are not.
BAILOPAN
Old 07-17-2006 , 23:23   Re: CS:S DM 0.91 Released (Fixes updates, adds features)
Reply With Quote #17

If it's a weapon and not on the menu you can certainly add it.

Unfortunately I don't think night vision is a real weapon. If you'd like I can add an option to give it by default.
Old 07-19-2006 , 10:42   Re: CS:S DM 0.91 Released (Fixes updates, adds features)
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN
If it's a weapon and not on the menu you can certainly add it.

Unfortunately I don't think night vision is a real weapon. If you'd like I can add an option to give it by default.

Yes--that's exactly what I meant (give it by default like you can with the flashbangs and HEs and smokes). Sorry--I guess I did not explain myself too well. We've been playing some custom maps that take place at night (since there are not too many default Valve maps that the goggles can be used in) and many folks would like to use the night vision too. Thanks, man. Your mod is the bomb.
Rednik
Old 08-08-2006 , 04:40   Re: CS:S DM 0.91 Released (Fixes updates, adds features)
Reply With Quote #19

I've installed this and did what you said in the website. But it doesn't work in my server. I gota MetaMod Source 1.2.3. I type deathmatch 1 in the console but nothing happens.