Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] BuildWars v2.1.0 (Updated: 08/03/15)

Post New Thread Reply   

thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 12-11-2011 , 23:26   Re: [CS:S] BuildWars v2.0.7 (Updated: 12/11/11)
Reply With Quote #11

Revisions: v2.0.7
  • Fixed an issue with calculating saving base size which prevented saving equal counts, such has 85 with a maximum limit of 85.
  • Saving single props to a base will now trigger the player having spawned a base, if there is not one already spawned.
  • Removing spawned base props will now only remove the base props from the map, not all spawned props.
  • Removing spawned base props has been load balanced to prevent any spikes from large base removals.
  • Plugin now modifies sv_tags to include the phrase "buildwars", to help locate BuildWars servers.
  • Improved detection for valid player access / valid action checks.
  • Clients without access will no longer appear in admin menus for spawning props / coloring props.
  • Added an optional override to access solely to the base feature, bw_access_base, which defaults to the 'r' flag
    • Basically if a client doesn't have access to the base as a public/supporter/admin, it checks for that flag.
Update Instructions:
  • If updating from 2.0.x (any revision), you only have to download sm_buildwars_v2.smx (and the accompanying source, if desired). If downloading for the first time, or from an older version, please use the sourcemod.zip.
Old 12-11-2011 , 23:54   Re: [CS:S] BuildWars v2.0.7 (Updated: 12/11/11)
Reply With Quote #12

For all whom claim this mod doesn't work or is "broken" shouldn't be using it. (You know who you are) I have people asking me everyday how I made my server to how it is; the fact is you need to understand how to run a community, this mod is simply plug and play.

This mod works fantastically, this was the port I asked panda to create for my community, since I didn't want the features of V3.0 to detract from game play, to bad on the immaturity and stupidity of one client has ruined that.

If you would like to see this mod in action in all its glory, my server is running 24/7 with a high player base.

Streamline Buildwars: See Signature.

Last edited by uK4160; 12-12-2011 at 00:09.
Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-14-2011 , 04:34   Re: [CS:S] BuildWars v2.0.7 (Updated: 12/11/11)
Reply With Quote #13

Nice release! Sad you had to that way..
Old 12-15-2011 , 02:17   Re: [CS:S] BuildWars v2.0.7 (Updated: 12/11/11)
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by uK4160 View Post
For all whom claim this mod doesn't work or is "broken" shouldn't be using it. (You know who you are) I have people asking me everyday how I made my server to how it is; the fact is you need to understand how to run a community, this mod is simply plug and play.

This mod works fantastically, this was the port I asked panda to create for my community, since I didn't want the features of V3.0 to detract from game play, to bad on the immaturity and stupidity of one client has ruined that.

If you would like to see this mod in action in all its glory, my server is running 24/7 with a high player base.

Streamline Buildwars: See Signature.
I agree with UK. This plugin/mod is great and like stated above it's plug and play. This mod was originally made for my server with a community this time last year and has become a huge success for panda because it's such a great mod. Sadly I had to stop running the server due to me starting to dislike the community and the co owner at the time wasn't the greatest at running a server himself.

I was going to be making a BuildWars server during the summer holidays (still tempted to) but I've got UK as competition as his server has been running nicely for the past year with no problems.

To the people stating that the mod doesn't work, you shouldn't even try starting your own server if you cannot get it to work because you obviously don't know the basics of adding mods to it...
Firebunny
Old 12-18-2011 , 04:37   Re: [CS:S] BuildWars v2.0.7 (Updated: 12/11/11)
Reply With Quote #15

Panda you're just a babe for releasing it
LaMuerteInHell
Old 12-20-2011 , 20:39   Re: [CS:S] BuildWars v2.0.7 (Updated: 12/11/11)
Reply With Quote #16

What am I doing wrong?

sm_buildwars_disable "31"
sm_buildwars_disable_delay "60"

Its prolly just me but I can still build and remove after 60 seconds
Throughout the entire game actually :s

Last edited by LaMuerteInHell; 12-20-2011 at 20:40.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 12-20-2011 , 20:46   Re: [CS:S] BuildWars v2.0.7 (Updated: 12/11/11)
Reply With Quote #17

The internal timer doesn't actually increment if you're playing by yourself. It requires two players to activate. This is done intentionally so that players that are playing alone (i.e. trying to populate the server) are not punished with the disable feature. If you're playing with two or more players, it functions properly.

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 08-17-2015 at 19:05. Reason: (Removed unintentional v3 promotion)
LaMuerteInHell
Old 12-21-2011 , 05:51   Re: [CS:S] BuildWars v2.0.7 (Updated: 12/11/11)
Reply With Quote #18

so does the timer start counting at beginning of build part, or at wars part?
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 12-21-2011 , 11:49   Re: [CS:S] BuildWars v2.0.7 (Updated: 12/11/11)
Reply With Quote #19

It starts counting as soon as the round starts, and it continues to count until the round ends. It just doesn't increment if there is only one player in-game.

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 08-17-2015 at 19:05. Reason: (Removed unintentional v3 promotion)
Iltafragit
Old 01-19-2012 , 14:28   Re: [CS:S] BuildWars v2.0.7 (Updated: 12/11/11)
Reply With Quote #20

Can i disable props from other team? and how if i can