Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Webcompiler availble for download

Post New Thread Reply   

Mrrr
Old 11-28-2007 , 04:50   Webcompiler availble for download
Reply With Quote #1

Hi there !

Firstly, i want to say that i have searched more than 30 minutes in forum and in Google for downloading of some webcompiler.

Yes, and i found.
Here it is: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=18845

Please don't think me am i an noob.
I understand from many program languages including PHP and MySQL.
So i make all the stuff, but always i recieve errors with that compiler.
I mean it won't work.

All stuff i do it. And i am 100% sure that i haven't some mistakes.

Can you give me other link to download the same webcompiler, or another .. ?
I saw one in one french site, but they not give a link to download.

So please help me.
TheNewt
Donor
Old 11-28-2007 , 05:19   Re: Webcompiler availble for download
Reply With Quote #2

Erm...
http://www.amxmodx.org/webcompiler.cgi
Is that what you want? Or the downloaded version? Which comes with the amxx package?
alexinno
Old 11-28-2007 , 05:49   Re: Webcompiler availble for download
Reply With Quote #3

some indications on how to install that webcompiler would be nice , for me it keeps showing
Code:
You must upload a valid file!
TheNewt
Donor
Old 11-28-2007 , 06:47   Re: Webcompiler availble for download
Reply With Quote #4

You must be joking... Right?
hahahahaha, wait your not joking?
Woah, more stupid the rest of them. Congrats! I was told that people can't get much dumber then they are now but you are the next step in this evolutionary chain of moronism! That must take a lot of guts.

But since you are being completely sincere and don't fully realize why I am insulting you, I will shed some light on the subject. Number 1, your statement asks to "install that webcompiler" and my retort is... You do not install a webcompiler. It is a webcompiler, therefore it is used through the web. A so-called 'installed' compiler would be part of the package to download from amxx. It is the amxx studio you are looking for.

And to actually solve your problem with the valid file, it means you must upload a file that is pawn source that this compiler can actually compile. Generally these are files you can make even using notepad, starting with #include and plugin_init.

I must ask... How old are you? I'm thinking you're in the 10-13 range, am I right?
BigBaller
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2007 , 07:41   Re: Webcompiler availble for download
Reply With Quote #5

AMXX Studio isnt even the compiler man. Thats the freaking wanna be text editor that can link to the compiler!

its COMPILE.EXE in the scripting folder! or even AMXXPC.EXE!

alexinno
Old 11-28-2007 , 07:52   Re: Webcompiler availble for download
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewt View Post
You must be joking... Right?
hahahahaha, wait your not joking?
Woah, more stupid the rest of them. Congrats! I was told that people can't get much dumber then they are now but you are the next step in this evolutionary chain of moronism! That must take a lot of guts.

But since you are being completely sincere and don't fully realize why I am insulting you, I will shed some light on the subject. Number 1, your statement asks to "install that webcompiler" and my retort is... You do not install a webcompiler. It is a webcompiler, therefore it is used through the web. A so-called 'installed' compiler would be part of the package to download from amxx. It is the amxx studio you are looking for.

And to actually solve your problem with the valid file, it means you must upload a file that is pawn source that this compiler can actually compile. Generally these are files you can make even using notepad, starting with #include and plugin_init.

I must ask... How old are you? I'm thinking you're in the 10-13 range, am I right?
first of all i didn't ask about "install" in the windows sense so that make's you more stupid then me your reply makes you more like the pinnacle of stupid people. I was asking about in a "configure" way ,what do i have to chmod on my linux box (if i have to) and about this part (an example maybe)
Code:
define('COMPILER_PATH',    '');
define('TEMP_OUTPATH',    '');
define('PLUG_SRCPATH',    '');
define('TEMP_SRCPATH',    '');
define('PLUG_OUTPATH',    '');
define('SMA_TEMP',        0);
define('SMA_PLUGIN',    1);
in Compiler.class.php ... so don't be an ass 'cos you will look like an asshole

by the way , i tried to compile , plugin source files (.sma) , oh boy you are such a smart ass i keep forgeting about that.
How about next time stay out of it and let other people reply ?
bye

Last edited by alexinno; 11-28-2007 at 08:04.
purple_pixie
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2007 , 08:01   Re: Webcompiler availble for download
Reply With Quote #7

You did ask about downloading a web compiler, to be fair ...
And then asked how to install it when shown where it was.

So he is quite right.

What are you actually trying to compile?
alexinno
Old 11-28-2007 , 08:13   Re: Webcompiler availble for download
Reply With Quote #8

yeah, maybe he was right in he's own way about the "install" part but that doesn't gives him the right to insult me ,
maybe if he would step out from he's (windows) box , than he will understand that "install" doesn't mean just to click on some .exe file and "next" "next" "next" "finish"

i don't try to compile anything in particular, i would like to add this webcompiler to my website, but i can't get it work

Last edited by alexinno; 11-28-2007 at 08:26.
purple_pixie
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2007 , 08:17   Re: Webcompiler availble for download
Reply With Quote #9

Probably not, but it sounded rather stupid.
Now that you explain quite why you needed to download a web compiler, it makes sense.

And just try supporting the people who come to this forum for a week and see how many you insult

My advice is, just link to it.

I couldn't be sure the compiler itself is open source or free, so if I did know how to do that, I couldn't tell you.

Last edited by purple_pixie; 11-28-2007 at 08:42.
alexinno
Old 11-28-2007 , 08:36   Re: Webcompiler availble for download
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pixie View Post
Probably not, but it sounded rather stupid.
Now that you explain quite why you needed to download a web compiler, it makes sense.

And just try supporting the people who come to this forum for a week and see how many you insult

My advice is, just link to it.

I couldn't be sure the compiler itself is open source, so if I did know how to do that, I couldn't tell you.
probably sounded stupid but i didn't think much about how to express myself then so i'm sorry for that and let's close the subject.

maybe someone who has the webcompiler on his website could make light on that part of the Compiler.class.php , on windows should be simple but on linux it's about the permisions
i wanna mention just that i run my cstrike server as root so all my cstrike files belong to root:root and my webfiles to apache:apache (user:group)

Last edited by alexinno; 11-28-2007 at 08:40.