12% 

Franc1sco

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

^SmileY
Veteran Member
Old 05-06-2015 , 20:05   Re: Franc1sco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Uno View Post
Why didn't you pay the money AFTER you got the plugin and confirmed that it worked fine?

This is what I did when I hired someone for the first time and it went perfectly well. This is just sloppy bookkeeping and transactions on your part.

If he refused to supply the plugin without payment, then find someone else who is willing to pagree with your terms. They are the ones at your mercy, not you (the one with money).
Man no one want to care about YOUR plugins, YOUR payments YOUR scriptwriter and all other crap.
Resolve this using private messages if is possible.

And again: This forum is no place to wash dirty clothes.

- See my Git Hub: https://github.com/SmileYzn
PHP Code:
set_pcvar_num(pCvar, !get_pcvar_num(pCvar)); 
Send a message via MSN to ^SmileY Send a message via Skype™ to ^SmileY
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-07-2015 , 10:09   Re: Franc1sco

Quote:
Why didn't you pay the money AFTER you got the plugin and confirmed that it worked fine?

This is what I did when I hired someone for the first time and it went perfectly well. This is just sloppy bookkeeping and transactions on your part.

If he refused to supply the plugin without payment, then find someone else who is willing to agree with your terms. They are the ones at your mercy, not you (the one with money).
I'm willing to bet the more well known coders won't agree to this. It's just as easy for the person purchasing the plugin to just refuse to pay for it after they receive it.
Veteran Member
Old 05-07-2015 , 11:31   Re: Franc1sco

Obviously the more well known coders with lots of +rep may not fully agree with this, but you can always also shoot fot half-half compromise (release something working, I'll partially pay) or whatever.

But again, as the one who is offering money, depending on complexity, you don't necessarily need to compromise with a plugin writer. Come up with your terms and see if anyone agrees to them. Otherwise, revise. Or have a middle man. I dunno, my first paid job offering went perfectly fine ($20) with a coder who was not well known.

Though I suppose the more well known coders have their reputation on the line if they do something stupid so there's that I guess. Anyway, I'll stop bickering over this subject now.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-07-2015 , 12:37   Re: Franc1sco

I find that when someone wants me to do plugin work, I'll talk to them in full detail first about the project and either do a pay-up-front or a half-and-half for the first project because I don't actually know if that person is a scam artist or not. I tend to just do the plugins for particular people I have been working with for a while since I know they pay and they don't do charge backs.
Dr. Greg House
Professional Troll,
Part-Time Asshole
Old 05-07-2015 , 13:34   Re: Franc1sco

Quote:
Originally Posted by csa.lt View Post
My recommendations don`t have deals with this scripter. You just lose your time and money.

He sell for me ~8 private plugins. All was with lot of bugs. To fix one bug can take 2-3 weeks in best way, another way he said arguments "on my server is working", so 1-2 plugin he fixed, rest was incompatible. This gipsy give guarantee fix bugs or return money.

So finally more than 4 months left after, one month I was away in still, so I ask francisko how about my plugins or money, his answer: what who are you, which money?

Ok, I don`t need money or fixes for this not working plugins, lot of them ready public.

Just wont to people know about this gipsy. Don`t pay him any money! he is good just for public for receive clients. In real his plugins - copied crap.
Been saying this to people ever since Ive read one of his posts for the first time.
There have actually been some issues with him (he stole and sold private plugins without supplying the source code, etc.), and he just got unbanned because he cried so much on the irc that the mods just couldnt take it anymore.

People, just do your research. If a computer science student can't speak English properly, he is guaranteed to be a moron.

Quote:
Obviously the more well known coders with lots of +rep may not fully agree with this[...]
It's not a point of coding skill, it's common sense. This doesn't change the situation at all, it just flips the sides. Coders have been ripped off as well.

Broad comment on requests:
I don't think the request section was intended to be a market place for private, paid jobs. It's definitely not being actively encouraged.
That said, I wouldn't put any coder who accepts these jobs in the request section into the decent-category. There's also very few (less than ten) so it's not difficult to keep track of each one of them.

Watch out when you're paying people for private requests! Most stuff already exists and you can hardly assess the quality of what you'll get, and if it's worth the money.

Last edited by Dr. Greg House; 05-07-2015 at 15:53.
csa.lt
Old 05-07-2015 , 15:44   Re: Franc1sco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^SmileY View Post
Man no one want to care about YOUR plugins, YOUR payments YOUR scriptwriter and all other crap.
Resolve this using private messages if is possible.

And again: This forum is no place to wash dirty clothes.
So anyway I don`t understand your opinion-position, should not people know about this problems with Francisco?
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 05-07-2015 , 19:00   Re: Franc1sco

Quote:
Originally Posted by csa.lt View Post
So anyway I don`t understand your opinion-position, should not people know about this problems with Francisco?
The biggest issue is that nobody knows if you are telling the truth, just you. That is just the nature of the internet. You could very well be telling the truth but it's also plausible that you are just defaming someone that you dislike.
Part-Time Asshole
Old 05-07-2015 , 19:11   Re: Franc1sco

@fysiks:
Look at francisco's other posts, plugins, and history. Ask around, and get to your own verdict.

Watch out when you're paying people for private requests! Most stuff already exists and you can hardly assess the quality of what you'll get, and if it's worth the money.
Bara
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-07-2015 , 19:16   Re: Franc1sco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
I have had many customers[...]
Not enough Money?
Spoiler
Discord (Bara#5006) | My Plugins (GitHub)
You like my work? Support is not a crime.

Last edited by Bara; 05-07-2015 at 19:17.
Closed Thread