Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

kick-ASS!

Post New Thread Reply   

INFaMouS
Old 07-29-2004 , 20:48   kick-ASS!
Reply With Quote #1

Dude, I'm on a cruise ship to mexico! How kick-ass is that? I'm on an internet cafe right now paying like 10 dollars an hour. So how's everyone doing?
CS SERVER: 209.123.8.130:27017!
Send a message via AIM to INFaMouS
usedtobe_wws
Old 07-29-2004 , 22:22  
Reply With Quote #2

good, weather bad raining all day. Which means no work and i still get payed!. Hows the net on the ship? slow? What kinda pcs they have?
Deagle
Veteran Member
Old 07-30-2004 , 02:07  
Reply With Quote #3

lol wewe who cares bout the pcs on the bloody ship
hope your having a nice time down south infamous
i just had a wrong number dial up its 6.30 a.m
and the bugger got nerves to say goodmorning to me, damn danes
see u mate

Deag
INFaMouS
Old 07-30-2004 , 16:35  
Reply With Quote #4

The PCs are insane slow and the prices are fucking jacked now. 75 cnets (USD) a minute! How crappy is that?

Anyhoo, we haven't docked in Mexico yet, we will on saturday. Cozumel, meet the funniest of Satan's sons.

Anyways...I'm bored. They won't serve me any alcohol. Booooring. I'll wait for it to get dark, that's when the fun begins.
usedtobe_wws
Old 07-30-2004 , 17:44  
Reply With Quote #5

once your in international water they can serve you beer, because there are no laws there. But its up to the company policies on who gets the good drinks. o ya be careful dont drink the water in mexico, or get any drinks with ice
INFaMouS
Old 07-30-2004 , 20:36  
Reply With Quote #6

They won't serve me any alcohol, but once I get to mexico I'm of age. No tequila though, don't wanna eat no fuckin' worms!

Anyways....It's kind of boring here right now. :X So what're you guys doing? We're docking in Cozumel at late tonight, possibly 2-3 AM. s
usedtobe_wws
Old 07-31-2004 , 21:08  
Reply With Quote #7

Were all doing the same thing we do every day, troll the off topic amxx forums
Deagle
Veteran Member
Old 08-01-2004 , 05:49  
Reply With Quote #8

talk for yourself wewe!

im trolling the support forum
its all cool mate
INFaMouS
Old 08-01-2004 , 15:42  
Reply With Quote #9

hahah Kickass. We left Cozumel, Mexico around midnight last night (I was busy hitting on some girls at a bar ) We're on our way back to Tampa, FL right now. We'll be there by 8 or 9 tomorow morning. I'm staying out all night tonight.

Also...A true story. I was having this dream last night that I was walking in and out of my cabin so I sleptwalked out of my cabin and I rode the elevator up and down until I woke up on my feet in the elevator. I rode up to Verandah where I was staying and I realized I didn't have a key. I had to go get a security guard to let me in. I swear to God it's true; I'm not lying.
Deagle
Veteran Member
Old 08-01-2004 , 15:51  
Reply With Quote #10

worst sleepwalk i had was going out the door and taking a piss in trashcan outside, untill i think it was my father that yelled at me then i woke up i was like 12 or something like that...
anyways had a nice trip infamous?