SuperHero Problems

Post New Thread Reply   

GiZ
Old 11-18-2005 , 06:43   SuperHero Problems
Reply With Quote #1

Keeps saying superheromodvault.amxx invalid plugin

this is my modules.ini

Code:
; AMX Mod X Modules ; You can specify both linux & win32 modules here ; To enable a module, remove the semi-colon from the line ; ------------------------------ ; Fun - provides extra functions ; ------------------------------ fun_amxx_i386.so fun_amxx.dll fun_amxx_amd64.so ; ---------------------------------------------------- ; Engine - provides engine functions core to Half-Life ; ---------------------------------------------------- engine_amxx_i386.so engine_amxx.dll engine_amxx_amd64.so ; ---------------------------------------------------------- ; Fakemeta - provides a massive interface into the HL engine ; ---------------------------------------------------------- fakemeta_amxx_i386.so fakemeta_amxx.dll fakemeta_amxx_amd64.so ; ------------------------------------------- ; Database Access - only enable one of these ; ------------------------------------------- ; MySQL ;mysql_amxx_i386.so mysql_amxx.dll ;mysql_amxx_amd64.so ; PostgreSQL ;pgsql_amxx_i386.so ;pgsql_amxx.dll ; Microsoft SQL ;mssql_amxx.dll ; SQLite ;sqlite_amxx.dll ;sqlite_amxx_i386.so ;sqlite_amxx_amd64.so ; --------------------------------------------- ; GeoIP - determines the country of ip adresses ; --------------------------------------------- geoip_amxx_i386.so geoip_amxx.dll geoip_amxx_amd64.so ; ------------------------------------ ; Array - advanced arrays in scripting ; ------------------------------------ ;array_amxx_i386.so ;array_amxx.dll ;array_amxx_amd64.so ; -------------------------------- ; Sockets - network socket support ; -------------------------------- sockets_amxx_i386.so sockets_amxx.dll sockets_amxx_amd64.so ; -------------------------- ; Regular Expression support ; -------------------------- ;regex_amxx_i386.so ;regex_amxx.dll ;regex_amxx_amd64.so ; ---------------------------------------------------------- ; Counter-Strike - adds functions specific to Counter-Strike ; ---------------------------------------------------------- cstrike_amxx_i386.so cstrike_amxx.dll cstrike_amxx_amd64.so ; ----------------------------------------------------- ; CSX - adds functionality for CS statistics and events ; ----------------------------------------------------- csx_amxx_i386.so csx_amxx.dll csx_amxx_amd64.so
and this is my plugins.ini

Code:
; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here admin_aimmenu.amxx admin_sprite.amxx adminlisten.amxx amx_ejl_console.amxx amx_ejl_spacedudehook.amxx amx_parachute.amxx bazooka.amxx chicken_bombs.amxx csnadedrops.amxx glow_damage.amxx hostage_icon.amxx jedigrab.amxx loadingsound.amxx plugin_gore.amxx tk_glow.amxx weaponarena.amxx debug roll_the_dice.amxx rs_swearfilter.amxx amxx_piss.amxx colored_flashbangs.amxx flashbang.amxx hostage_hp.amxx weapons_models.amxx hostage_punish.amxx automatic_knife_duel.amxx killerbeam.amxx uaio_admin.amxx uaio_manager.amxx sprite_importer.amxx lastround.amxx chicken_model.amxx amx_tripmine.amxx infinitemoney.amxx more_ultimate_sound.amxx // ---------------------- START SUPERHERO PLUGINS ------------------------------- //To save XP to the VAULT file (default) superheromodvault.amxx debug //To save XP to a mysql database (uncomment this and comment out the vault plugin) //superheromodmysql.amxx //Add these lines to enable all the stock heroes sh_anubis.amxx sh_aquaman.amxx sh_batman.amxx sh_bomberman.amxx sh_captaina.amxx sh_cyclops.amxx sh_daredevil.amxx sh_dazzler.amxx sh_dracula.amxx sh_flash.amxx sh_hobgoblin.amxx sh_hulk.amxx sh_humantorch.amxx sh_ironman.amxx sh_kamikaze.amxx sh_magneto.amxx sh_mystique.amxx sh_nightcrawler.amxx sh_punisher.amxx sh_skeletor.amxx sh_spiderman.amxx sh_superman.amxx sh_windwalker.amxx sh_wolverine.amxx sh_xavier.amxx sh_zeus.amxx // ---------------------- END SUPERHERO PLUGINS ---------------------------
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2005 , 07:05  
Reply With Quote #2

Which versions do you use? (SH Mod, AMXX Mod, Metamod)
Could you may post what you get, if you write amxx plugins in the console?
GiZ
Old 11-18-2005 , 07:32  
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom
Which versions do you use? (SH Mod, AMXX Mod, Metamod)
Could you may post what you get, if you write amxx plugins in the console?
Deticated cs1.6 server
i dont know the meta and amxx versione, how can i see it?

if i type amx_plugins in console then i see behind the superheromodvault.amxx BAD LOAD
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2005 , 07:49  
Reply With Quote #4

Is the file even in your plugins folder ?
Old 11-18-2005 , 09:34  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123
Is the file even in your plugins folder ?
yes
bLiNd
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2005 , 15:41  
Reply With Quote #6

type:

Code:
meta version
and
Code:
meta list
in console and post what you see here.

~bLiNd
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2005 , 20:33  
Reply With Quote #7

read the posting rules, if next post does not follow this goes in the trash.