Old 07-29-2011 , 16:33   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #2911

what does "rcon status" show?
what is the address of the server?
Old 07-30-2011 , 06:01   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #2912

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssphreak View Post
i am sure this is not gg realted - but is anyone else's server showing more people than actually in it. Throughout the day my server wil slowly get more 'phantom' players in it. for example - it will show 13/24 players when actually there is only 9 players in - anyone??

thanks - phreak
peace
Yea, this is not gg related. It's a new bug introduced by Valve like a month ago and still not fixed -.-
Old 07-30-2011 , 10:01   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfaatp View Post
The "dump1" "dump2" sound more like your trying to run the winners choice mod.

go to - sourcemod/data and look for ggwinner.txt.

Edit the above file to your liking and Have fun... If you would like I can offer some assitance in the Winners Choice choice's.
Indeed it was the Winners menu. I've removed it for now until i can figure out what benefit i can get from it.
flotintin59
Old 08-01-2011 , 11:59   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #2914

Hi, I had translation into French for your pluggin.

Indeed i Have a Question, [sorry for my bad English], i want to randomize the final sounds ("Winner" in gungameconfig.txt") but i don't know how, i can change the song, but i want the pluggin to play one in a list i made myself.

Thanks

Florent
Attached Files
File Type: zip translations.zip (11.1 KB, 135 views)
Lecor
Old 08-02-2011 , 04:07   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #2915

Я переустановил сервер и не могу вернуть на него статистику.
Объясните пожалуйста, где находится статистика побед игроков, как её изъять и перенести на переустановленный сервер?
Я ничего не нашел по этому поводу. Понял, что она у кого-то в mysql находится, как сделать чтоб она записывалась в мой mysql?
И объясните про статистику подробней кто знает. Главный вопрос, куда записываются победители?
И где эти файлы data/gungame/playerdata.txt, es_gg_winners_db.txt. У меня папка data/gungame/ пустая.

I reinstalled a server and can not return statistics on him.
Will you explain please, where are statistics of victories of players, how to withdraw it and carry on the reinstalled server? I found nothing on this occasion. Did understand that it for someone in mysql is, how to do that it was written down in my mysql? And will explain about statistics who knows more detailed. Main question, where are winners written down?
Where these files data/gungame/playerdata.txt, es_gg_winners_db.txt. For me folder data/gungame/ empty.

Sorry for my english (Promt)

Last edited by Lecor; 08-02-2011 at 05:55.
LordMarqus
Old 08-05-2011 , 15:39   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #2916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecor View Post
Я переустановил сервер и не могу вернуть на него статистику.
Объясните пожалуйста, где находится статистика побед игроков, как её изъять и перенести на переустановленный сервер?
Я ничего не нашел по этому поводу. Понял, что она у кого-то в mysql находится, как сделать чтоб она записывалась в мой mysql?
И объясните про статистику подробней кто знает. Главный вопрос, куда записываются победители?
И где эти файлы data/gungame/playerdata.txt, es_gg_winners_db.txt. У меня папка data/gungame/ пустая.

I reinstalled a server and can not return statistics on him.
Will you explain please, where are statistics of victories of players, how to withdraw it and carry on the reinstalled server? I found nothing on this occasion. Did understand that it for someone in mysql is, how to do that it was written down in my mysql? And will explain about statistics who knows more detailed. Main question, where are winners written down?
Where these files data/gungame/playerdata.txt, es_gg_winners_db.txt. For me folder data/gungame/ empty.

Sorry for my english (Promt)
You was probably using SQL version of statistics, so data/gungame/ is empty . If you didn't use MySQL then it's probably in a server-local SQLite database in data/sqlite/ as a file with .sq3 extension.
Old 08-09-2011 , 10:04   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #2917

Thank you, saw already, simply when I looked this folder yet was not
Old 08-09-2011 , 16:11   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #2918

Dont know if it was addressed before...

AutoFriendlyFire 1 and FriendlyFireOnOff 1 works ok except the chat message says other way round. When on nade level, it says friendly fire is disabled and after says enabled.
Old 08-13-2011 , 07:16   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #2919

everytime I try to upload the addons through my ftp client, I get this message:

Code:
500 Access denied. File can't be uploaded.  
compile_gungame.cmd - 0 bytes transferred
I have done everything correctly I believe, unless I'm missing something pretty blatant lol

p.s. I'm still kinda new at the whole adding mods/plugins to a server

I would have looked through to see if this question was asked before, but then I saw the 290+ pages lol
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 08-13-2011 , 07:23   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #2920

That file isnt needed as far as I understand it, in fact as far as I understand it the whole scripting folder can be ignored, its more for compiling plugs rather than the operation of them working once compiled (.smx)

If you want it uploaded try stoppintg the game server, if that doesnt work I would suggest the game server host has dissalowed .cmd uploads. If thats the case you may also have issues with .dll files too.