Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-30-2020 , 16:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1311

Quote:
Originally Posted by haooy View Post
i have, only that im using sql and it gives random players skins(from another player that already is playing)
Exactly, same problem, but I use MySQL. I believe that as there is a lot of data in the database it starts to happen.

And look, I configured to remove the skins from WS & Knife if the player is inactive for more than 14 days.
kgns
Old 07-30-2020 , 20:19   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1312

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowHP View Post
I am having troubles with stattrak , is doesnt count the kills
update your sourcemod, the last update broke some hooks which are needed for stattrak

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
kgns
Old 07-30-2020 , 20:21   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
On my servers, from what I saw they are normal... I will check carefully to see if I have any type of BUG in StatTrak.

What I noticed was a performance problem using the MySQL option, both in the Weapons & Knives plugin and in Gloves.

Using SQLite all right, no delays, but I set up MySQL and reset the databases, after a while I started to notice that when a player already has skins and gloves saved it takes a round for the skins he chose to appear when he connects to the server, passes a round, then the skins he chose back before said he has random kits. But someone having this problem?
Quote:
i have, only that im using sql and it gives random players skins(from another player that already is playing)
i myself also have this problem, but not only with !ws !knife, with kento rankme plugin and various other plugins so i always assumed something was broken with the dbi extension since i dont use the prebuilt sourcemod but build it myself. if other people also have this problem, i might look at it when i have some time for it, but it doesnt seem to be in the near future for now

kgns
Old 07-30-2020 , 20:25   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1314

i even encountered players having other random players admin rights, so i assumed somehow SteamIDs of connected players gets mixed up, thus the random players weapon skins and rank. it doesnt seem like a performance issue, because MySQL is built to handle millions of more data, and if it can query a random player's skins and give them to you, why should there be a performance problem querying your own data. no queries work in a timely fashion but i believe SteamIDs of players gets mixed up, as the queries for weapon skins, rankme data and admin details all query with SteamIDs

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-30-2020 , 21:02   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1315

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
i myself also have this problem, but not only with !ws !knife, with kento rankme plugin and various other plugins so i always assumed something was broken with the dbi extension since i dont use the prebuilt sourcemod but build it myself. if other people also have this problem, i might look at it when i have some time for it, but it doesnt seem to be in the near future for now
Quote:
i even encountered players having other random players admin rights, so i assumed somehow SteamIDs of connected players gets mixed up, thus the random players weapon skins and rank. it doesnt seem like a performance issue, because MySQL is built to handle millions of more data, and if it can query a random player's skins and give them to you, why should there be a performance problem querying your own data. no queries work in a timely fashion but i believe SteamIDs of players gets mixed up, as the queries for weapon skins, rankme data and admin details all query with SteamIDs
I understand, I also noticed a delay in the SourceBans and Ranks plugins, that's the one, players just like to complain about what they like, then when they see that the skins and gloves that are not the ones they chose, then they realize that something is wrong. kkkk

I only noticed this problem because they spoke, currently I go to my servers little.

Wait to see if anyone else has this problem.
haooy
Old 07-31-2020 , 16:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1316

Quote:
Quote:
yep i can say it also happens on my server too. to be honest i didnt notice it before so it started not that long ago
kgns
Old 07-31-2020 , 17:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1317

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I understand, I also noticed a delay in the SourceBans and Ranks plugins, that's the one, players just like to complain about what they like, then when they see that the skins and gloves that are not the ones they chose, then they realize that something is wrong. kkkk

I only noticed this problem because they spoke, currently I go to my servers little.

Wait to see if anyone else has this problem.
Quote:
yep i can say it also happens on my server too. to be honest i didnt notice it before so it started not that long ago
are you guys using any plugin that forces players to reconnect on map change? i always thought that was the reason for SteamIDs and client indexes getting mixed up, since a lot of people disconnect and connect to the server at the same time

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-31-2020 , 19:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1318

Quote:
are you guys using any plugin that forces players to reconnect on map change? i always thought that was the reason for SteamIDs and client indexes getting mixed up, since a lot of people disconnect and connect to the server at the same time
I particularly don't, any plugin that forces the player to disconnect and connect again.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 07-31-2020 at 19:29.
haooy
Old 07-31-2020 , 21:26   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1319

Quote:
using this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2645179 and used this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=310542
both with the same results

and this is happening even when there is a few players and sometimes in middle of the map

Last edited by haooy; 08-01-2020 at 08:02.
Kubus02
Old 08-01-2020 , 15:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1320

have a request to edit this plugin to unbind these buttons ,. ?