Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D2] Count++ Players

Post New Thread Reply   

WolfGang
BANNED
Old 04-02-2013 , 17:33   [L4D2] Count++ Players
Reply With Quote #1

Back at it again. McFlurry Left 4 Dead 2 Points System, instead of Boomed Survivor +1 points. Count how many players Boomers have boomed and a timer to print it to chat, (i.e After 2 seconds print: Boomed 2 Survivor +1 points.) That'll be awesome if someone did this request.

Last edited by WolfGang; 04-04-2013 at 13:04.
WolfGang
BANNED
Old 04-04-2013 , 12:59   Re: [L4D2] Count++ Players
Reply With Quote #2

How do you get a menu or a plugin that will show tank's health and how many is alive with its limit (i.e Tank: 6000 HP | 1/3 Active). And a menu that shows the limit of each special infected with its limit (i.e Jockey 1/3, Hunter 1/2 etc...).

Last edited by WolfGang; 04-04-2013 at 13:01.
WolfGang
BANNED
Old 04-04-2013 , 19:12   Re: [L4D2] Count++ Players
Reply With Quote #3

And how about adding give points and set points in the admin custom command menu. i.e

PHP Code:
Commands
{

"Points System"

{

"Give Points"

{

"sm_givepoints" // Give the Player points 'sm_givepoints' <client> <amount of points> etc..

}

"Set Points"

{

"sm_setpoints" // Set points for the Player 'sm_setpoints' <client> <amount of points> etc..

}
    }

Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-05-2013 , 18:22   Re: [L4D2] Count++ Players
Reply With Quote #4

You are pretty much asking for a complete overhaul with a large list of feature additions/changes across multiple threads. In the slight chance that anyone would be interested in helping, and the slighter chance that they would do it for free, you should consider organizing the requests into a single thread. Also, if you are not actually paying for the features, you should remove the PAID token from your plugin threads.
WolfGang
BANNED
Old 04-05-2013 , 19:52   Re: [L4D2] Count++ Players
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Also, if you are not actually paying for the features, you should remove the PAID token from your plugin threads.
Never said that in this thread.

Last edited by WolfGang; 04-05-2013 at 19:52.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-05-2013 , 23:09   Re: [L4D2] Count++ Players
Reply With Quote #6

No, but it's there for anyone who reads the forum; since you have a habit of creating threads with [PAID] in the subject line, without the intent to ever do so. LOL.

Realistically, no one is going to hunt through the numerous threads to find all of your requests. Compile them in a single location; if someone actually does all these requests you're asking for with that plugin for free, kudos; but not likely. You could simply throw them into your [paid (but not really)] request thread.
WolfGang
BANNED
Old 04-05-2013 , 23:33   Re: [L4D2] Count++ Players
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
No, but it's there for anyone who reads the forum; since you have a habit of creating threads with [PAID] in the subject line, without the intent to ever do so. LOL.

Realistically, no one is going to hunt through the numerous threads to find all of your requests. Compile them in a single location; if someone actually does all these requests you're asking for with that plugin for free, kudos; but not likely. You could simply throw them into your [paid (but not really)] request thread.
Lmfao, silly dog. Actually someone people have message me about, but then i told them it was for Left 4 Dead 2, and backed away because their not familiar with L4D2 coding. LOL, if your not interested why keep making post? it's for people to see if their interest in add these features, and in the future use for other people
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-06-2013 , 11:59   Re: [L4D2] Count++ Players
Reply With Quote #8

the features you requested in the paid thread were added --- but there was no payment of any kind. why would someone add features for a liar?