Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

sLuGo
Old 12-13-2008 , 21:12   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #81

Thanks for all your help rothgar!!!! It's VERY appreciated!
Old 12-13-2008 , 21:17   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #82

Alright 2.5o Released.

Big changes, removed FindTeamByName() calls for now because they seemed to error on Team ID's that I believe should be valid? have logged a bug in relation to this and we'll see what happens. Would be nice if they worked like I was thinking to find the spectator team index across any mod rather than having a static id or per-mod work-around.

In any case thanks goes to predcrab for suggesting IsClientObserver() which will work for some of the instances but not all yet allowed me to get further for mods that threw errors on FindTeamByName().

Added some checks for Insurgency to get it to work, Eye Angles doesn't currently work (causes full server crash) so for now only player location is checked. Also have to manually kill players after changing their team at least for Insurgency when players are moved to spec, let me know if it doesn't work for other mods.

As mentioned the Spectator team index is currently an ugly static value with a fix for Insurgency so if the Spectator functions don't work as it should let me know.

Thanks goes to the NADES server for helping debug for Insurgency, Enjoy.

Last edited by Rothgar; 12-13-2008 at 21:19.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
racer
Old 12-16-2008 , 02:19   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #83

Any chance of adding a custom immunity flag to this plugin, that way only certain admins could be specified as un-kickable?

Thanks
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-16-2008 , 07:12   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer View Post
Any chance of adding a custom immunity flag to this plugin, that way only certain admins could be specified as un-kickable?

Thanks
In the form of what access flags like "i" or bits like ADMFLAG_CHAT?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
racer
Old 12-19-2008 , 00:02   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #85

Like an "i" flag so it can be added to specific admin groups (separate from any other flag). Or else add it to an immunity level or a cvar that you allows you to set the immunity level that grants immunity from the AFK kicker (i.e. sm_afk_immunity 50).

I'm not a coder so I don't know how easy any of that is. Thanks for your plugin and hard work though!

Last edited by racer; 12-19-2008 at 00:17.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2008 , 19:47   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #86

Ok added a new flags variable. Moved plugin to 3.x branch now.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 12-21-2008 , 15:29   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #87

For some reason using 2.5o, it kicks players during the middle of the round when they're clearly not afk
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2008 , 15:54   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetwistedpanda View Post
For some reason using 2.5o, it kicks players during the middle of the round when they're clearly not afk
Which Mod?
racer
Old 12-21-2008 , 19:57   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #89

3.0 is working great on all four of my servers now. Thanks for the custom flag and the great plugin!
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2008 , 18:53   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #90

Uploaded 3.0.1

Fixes an issue where timers were closing pre-maturely in the spectate move functions which could have caused issues. Re-did a few of the functions to hopefully fix this.

Also added a request for killing of players to reset AFK timers for mods like Insurgency where it can't get player eye angles.