Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)

Post New Thread Reply   

Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 01-24-2017 , 20:14   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #91

You can add it yourself I'll think about adding it later though. Currently working on refactoring and other requested features

Last edited by Dr!fter; 01-24-2017 at 20:15.
Lucky_luck
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-25-2017 , 07:10   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #92

Ok thx
Advokat
Old 02-08-2017 , 08:59   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #93

Awesome stuff. Been a void for a fair while, appreciate you putting in your time to making this.
SHAREN
Old 02-09-2017 , 17:40   Re: HLSW Alternative (Source Admin Tool)
Reply With Quote #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr!fter View Post
It supports linux. Just needs to be compiled. IDK if/when ill compile for linux.
Can you compile for linux ?
Send a message via Skype™ to SHAREN
dgibbs
Old 02-24-2017 , 14:09   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #95

This is a brilliant tool and has loads of potential. I created HLSW Fixes https://hlswfixes.com to try and extend the life of HLSW a little. However a replacement like this is exactly what is needed. I would like to contribute to this project in the future when possible. I enjoyed adding support for extra games on HLSW and might see if I can do the same for this. Plus with it being on github I can contribute much easier. Well done! Also Compiling for Linux would be great.
iBradleyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-01-2017 , 17:40   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #96

Sometimes get log and chat doesn't appear in the menu after logging in to rcon (cs:go).
1Newbie1
Old 03-10-2017 , 10:42   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #97

....doesn't work for Killing Floor 1 servers......I tried 27 servers and there are more that I want to track, but if these 27 don't work, how are the others gonna work if I bother? ....all came back with "Failed to query [IPort], retying in 15 seconds" and yes I've waited for a few hours and still same results.....|

Also, is there a way to batch add more than one server at a time? That would be nice...
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 03-11-2017 , 11:59   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Newbie1 View Post
....doesn't work for Killing Floor 1 servers......I tried 27 servers and there are more that I want to track, but if these 27 don't work, how are the others gonna work if I bother? ....all came back with "Failed to query [IPort], retying in 15 seconds" and yes I've waited for a few hours and still same results.....|

Also, is there a way to batch add more than one server at a time? That would be nice...
Killing Floor is not on the Source engine. It would stand to reason that Source Admin Tool would not work with it.

1Newbie1
Old 03-12-2017 , 00:40   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
Killing Floor is not on the Source engine. It would stand to reason that Source Admin Tool would not work with it.

HLSW stands for Half Life Server Watch, and it's also not a Half Life game, but it works for that program....

Also author never stated it was ONLY for source engine only games.....also it has in brackets "(HLSW Alternative)" which I thought it meant it's a complete alternative to HLSW program(as I've not yet seen other alternatives that's as good as this)....otherwise I would have obviously not have bothered....besides I need something else other than HLSW because the author of this program has abandoned it by the looks of it.....and there are a few things that I would like fixed......but since author is gone, that's likely not gonna happen....

Last edited by 1Newbie1; 03-12-2017 at 00:45.
Snaggle
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-12-2017 , 07:56   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #100

Quote:
Also author never stated it was ONLY for source engine only games
The name pretty much does that.
Quote:
also it has in brackets "(HLSW Alternative)" which I thought it meant it's a complete alternative to HLSW program
It is, but for Source games.