Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

lokok
BANNED
Old 10-19-2011 , 15:42   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #971

Is there a convar that disables spamming notifications in chat. ?
Send a message via ICQ to lokok
Larsen
Old 10-20-2011 , 05:53   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #972

Anyone know if this conflicts with teammanager_source? Having some problems with that on a DODS server and would like to replace its addon afkkicker with this one. Last time I tried with this one and the teammanager base working but its addon disabled, this afk kicker simply did not work...

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-20-2011 , 07:13   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #973

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larsen View Post
Anyone know if this conflicts with teammanager_source? Having some problems with that on a DODS server and would like to replace its addon afkkicker with this one. Last time I tried with this one and the teammanager base working but its addon disabled, this afk kicker simply did not work...
No idea never seen/used it but if it does conflict I'd like to know why.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-20-2011 , 07:14   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #974

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokok View Post
Is there a convar that disables spamming notifications in chat. ?
Which messages?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
lokok
BANNED
Old 10-20-2011 , 11:08   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #975

Like the xxx player was moved to spectators and etc(was kicked ....) . Why should ever1 see theese? It's useful info for him and mb admins only. The rest of the players don't care.
Larsen
Old 10-20-2011 , 15:44   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #976

Quote:
Like the xxx player was moved to spectators and etc(was kicked ....) . Why should ever1 see theese? It's useful info for him and mb admins only. The rest of the players don't care.
I can only speak for my server, but people actually are interested in what kind of mods are running to help keep things smooth-sailing. Especially if someone is using a restricted class (sniper/heavy) it's good to set a tone that people will lose the weapon if they're not using it when you got 31 hungry other players waiting for the spot to open up. It can also help alleviate admins' jobs by reassuring public they don't need to spam admins "CAN YOU KICK JOE BLOW? HE'S BEEN AFK FOR 40 MINUTES!"

lokok
BANNED
Old 10-20-2011 , 16:20   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larsen View Post
I can only speak for my server, but people actually are interested in what kind of mods are running to help keep things smooth-sailing. Especially if someone is using a restricted class (sniper/heavy) it's good to set a tone that people will lose the weapon if they're not using it when you got 31 hungry other players waiting for the spot to open up. It can also help alleviate admins' jobs by reassuring public they don't need to spam admins "CAN YOU KICK JOE BLOW? HE'S BEEN AFK FOR 40 MINUTES!"
Are we talking on different topics? Or just misunderstood. I suggested to add a convar for in-chat notifications, the plugin is great, but it's annoying a little bit when u just can't chat in a normal way because of spam messages.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-20-2011 , 17:55   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #978

Quote:
Are we talking on different topics? Or just misunderstood. I suggested to add a convar for in-chat notifications, the plugin is great, but it's annoying a little bit when u just can't chat in a normal way because of spam messages.
I'll add it to the list of things to consider but since there are not many people asking for it, won't be a priority.

In relation to the "spam" It only advertises the move/kick messages to everyone.

The other warning messages are only sent to the player and you can either increase the overall move/kick times or decrease the warning times to offset the number of messages and notification a player gets.
Larsen
Old 10-20-2011 , 18:42   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #979

Quote:
It was in response to this. My apologies.

Lucky7
Old 10-22-2011 , 01:19   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #980

I am having issues of people who die early and are just waiting for their turn to start the next round on CS:S being moved to spec just as the round starts. Or getting warned that I am going to be moved to spec when I am already in spec. here is my cfg file.

// Admin Flag for immunity? Leave Blank for any flag.
// -
// Default: ""
sm_afk_admins_flag ""

// Should admins be immune to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_afk_admins_immune "0"

// Is the AFK manager automatic plugin update enabled or disabled? (Requires SourceMod Autoupdate plugin) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_afk_autoupdate "1"

// Is the AFK manager enabled or disabled? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_enable "1"

// Should the AFK manager exclude counting bots in player counts? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_exclude_bots "0"

// Should the AFK manager exclude checking dead players? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_exclude_dead "0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK kick to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 6]
// -
// Default: "6"
sm_afk_kick_min_players "6"

// Should the AFK Manager kick AFK clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
sm_afk_kick_players "0"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 120.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being kicked for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "30.0"
sm_afk_kick_warn_time "30.0"

// Threshold for amount of movement required to mark a player as AFK. [0 = NONE, DEFAULT: 30.0]
// -
sm_afk_location_threshold "30.0"

// How many days should we keep AFK manager log files. [0 = INFINITE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_log_days "0"

// Should the AFK manager log client kicks. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_kicks "1"

// Should the AFK manager log client moves. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_moves "1"

// Should the AFK manager log plugin warning messages. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_warnings "1"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK move to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 4]
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_afk_move_min_players "4"

// Should the AFK Manager move AFK clients to spectator team? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_move_spec "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being moved to spectator. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 60.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "60.0"
sm_afk_move_time "60.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being moved for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_time "20"

// Should the AFK manager warn team 0 (Usually unassigned) players? (Disabling may not work for some games) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_unassigned "1"

// Time in seconds (total) that player should have moved from their spawn position. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 20.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "20.0"
sm_afk_spawn_time "40"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned for being AFK in spawn. [DEFAULT: 15.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "15.0"
sm_afk_spawn_warn_time "25"