Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[REQ]Aim And Teleport

Post New Thread Reply   

Jenzz
Old 01-13-2008 , 08:41   [REQ]Aim And Teleport
Reply With Quote #1

Is there possible to make a teleport command for admins where you just aim on a spot and you get teleported to that spot?
I found a ordinary dll plugin with that feature with steamid support, but i need one with the sourcemod admin system.
Send a message via MSN to Jenzz Send a message via Skype™ to Jenzz
KMFrog
Old 01-14-2008 , 13:32   Re: [REQ]Aim And Teleport
Reply With Quote #2

well you should be able to get where the admin is looking easy enough (x y z) - the problem with this one is figuring out where to teleport the player....

Its fine if all your maps have flat surfaces with no walls... but if you look at a hill... or look at a wall.. then chances are you will be teleported into the wall/hill and get stuck...

Maybe there is a way around this though...
(I'm guessing there is since you say someone has made a plugin previously)
Old 01-15-2008 , 13:50   Re: [REQ]Aim And Teleport
Reply With Quote #3

Yeah that's true but it's not really a problem if u teleport in a wall, because then you can just teleport down agan, that's how they solved it. I have been testing it and i think i understand a little more of how the admin script works.
You doesn't only have a teleport command they have much much more, like freeze, slay, disarm and more with that admin system u just point and does a command on the player or on the spot your watching on.
It's like if it's searching for a player or x,y and z cordinates, really smart if u ask me.
The admin script is named Point And Punish and is made for Eventscript, i am not sure if i am allowed to put links to other sites here so if u want the link to it i can send a PM.
It would be fun if it came to sourcemod, the admin system in eventscript is not so great and almost everythime u have to use your steamid.
Vbios__
Old 01-15-2008 , 14:32   Re: [REQ]Aim And Teleport
Reply With Quote #4

it will be good if we will have UTIL_DropToFloor() function signature
it is great anti-stuck
Old 01-16-2008 , 21:05   Re: [REQ]Aim And Teleport
Reply With Quote #5

Hmm sounds good, but still i think it's good if u get stuck in the wall because then u can teleport up on high places and then teleport to another place from there.
But the problem right now for me is that i have alot of ideas but no one have time to make them and i are not able to perform them myself, i have even tried making other plugins admin only with no luck ^^