Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update

Post New Thread Reply   

ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 12-28-2017 , 07:09   [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #1

Hello guys, seems like managing maps from workshop is broken since last amazing CS:GO update. Does anybody else have same problem as me?
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 12-28-2017 , 07:31   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #2

nope - 'managing maps from workshop' means what to you?
ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 12-28-2017 , 07:44   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #3

There are 2 ways how to manage maps on your server

1) Just upload your maps to /csgo/maps/ folder and thats it

2) Upload maps on workshop / find your favorite maps on workshop
+ put it in startup command line

Managing maps through workshop is much better, because there is no possible conflict between 2 maps with same name but different as the whole , it shows nice background while you joining the server , and the best thing : There are like XXX valve's servers around the globe. And these maps will download from server the which is closest to your location. So when someone from USA joins to your Europe server, he will download that map almost instantly.

And its not working since last CS:GO update. I unfortunately shutdowned my server in order to update sourcemod to newest version, it forced update, and its not working anymore Does anybody know how to contact valve directly?

Last edited by ASKER_CZ; 12-28-2017 at 07:45.
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 12-28-2017 , 10:22   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #4

I realize what hosting workshops means... I'm asking what seems broken to you.. what about 2) is not working on your end? maybe you can share some debugging information with us?

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...rver_Operators
ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 12-28-2017 , 10:42   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #5

Last 7 lines of console log with normal server startup

Quote:
CPublishedFileInfoHTTPRequest: Failed to parse details for workshop file, ignroing
CPublishedFileInfoHTTPRequest: Failed to parse details for workshop file, ignroing
Connection to Steam servers successful.
Public IP is 82.208.17.109.
Assigned persistent gameserver Steam ID [G:1:1594281].
VAC secure mode is activated.
GC Connection established for server version 633, instance idx 1

And debugging : https://pastebin.com/raBW5GH1

Ï really don't know what to do
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 12-28-2017 , 11:38   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #6

super rude tracking me down on steam and adding... you still don't actually say the problem with your server... can people not connect? I've never seen these before (Server running with server_is_unavailable)

debug says your files are up to date nothing to download so I don't understand the problem at hand. You are using the commands and not the .txt files ... especially not mixing the two correct? remove any ids .txt files - use the commands.
ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 12-28-2017 , 11:41   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #7

Are you serious? Would i make this thread if could players join? They cannot anything, it just doesnt load. Its freezes and thats it. Try it on your own and you will see
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 12-28-2017 , 11:48   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #8

I am serious, not a mind reader I'm sorry... So is there problems using a normal mapgroup ie mg_active?

what port is your server on is it listed here?

http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamAp...=82.208.17.109
ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 12-28-2017 , 11:58   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #9

Yes it is listed here. Second from the bottom. Port 27808
ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 12-28-2017 , 11:59   Re: [csgo] workshop maps are not working since last update
Reply With Quote #10

BTW It's 100% workshop problem. I was forced to use normal maps until they fix it. And it works :O WHAT A SURPRISE