Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Delete this bro :) POWER !

Post New Thread Reply   

tecty
Old 09-19-2016 , 15:03   Delete this bro :) POWER !
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, well the title says it all. I'm making my own server and I have some troubles with some of the features of the plugins, installing some and few questions. Isn't a lot of time about it , I think someone that made more than few servers would be able to help me in like 20 minutes maybe 1 hour. I'm willing to pay decent amounts if no one is willing to help me for free . Is just about installing and configuring 1-2 plugins and some questions of few bugs.

Send me your steam profile on pm or let it here.
rx1983
Old 09-19-2016 , 18:12   Re: Looking for an experienced CS:GO server maker.
Reply With Quote #2

amxmodx = cs

source mod = cs:go

https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=58
Old 09-19-2016 , 18:46   Re: Looking for an experienced CS:GO server maker.
Reply With Quote #3

I feel you. The only problem is that I have a lot of questions, some bugs, some plugins not getting installed like UMC map chosser, I got someone installing me a map chooser which doesn't work propely (map chooser extended). Bugs like, in certain maps -> no knife/usp, the zone trail from cksurf doesn't show up, with this map chooser at the end of the time the voted map don't automatically change, it just replay the same map with the timer reseted. I tried to install UMC, and it doesn't show, even if in console says is installed, I even tried to sm plugins load in the server console, and it says it's aleardy loaded, things like that... , can't even understand so well how to configure the mapcycle, when the mapcycle cksurf generator for the umc plugin don't even take all my maps, it takes just the maps supported by the plugin. Another one... when someone finish a map (for the frist time, or sometimes even not for the frist time) the map changes automatically to another map, don't remember which I guess the one from the command line start map, and such things, which I'm not really intersted right now to take the time and figure all that alone, I just want my server up and running, I tried 2 full days (+another half or so) to figure it out and still didn't manage to do it fully, learned some things indeed but still, I just want the server to be up and running, I'm not trying now to learn everything about modding and configuring a CS:GO server, I wanna learn from someone, or with the time, I know I would feel better doing it all by myself but it would take a lot longer to make it running PROPELY.

I didn't mean to say I want someone to just make it for me and bam, no , I wanted to see what he's doing, so I can figure out what I did wrong and so I can learn, than just keep posting questions for every thing I have as problems, I would have like 20 posts, waiting answers, trying, it's just easier to have someone that knows and he figures out and I can learn from him.

PS: I guess you figured out is about a surf server.

Last edited by tecty; 09-19-2016 at 18:56.
Potato Uno
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2016 , 07:41   Re: Looking for an experienced CS:GO server maker.
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx1983 View Post
Actually the correct forum is https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 09-20-2016 , 10:06   Re: Looking for an experienced CS:GO server maker.
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Uno View Post
Not really, this is not a plugin request nor idea. Off topic or SRCDS sections are fine.