Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16

Post New Thread Reply   

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 03-13-2017 , 18:59   Re: Galileo v5.3.2-797 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-02-28
Reply With Quote #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by gRfd View Post
We play de_dust2 and nextmap vote begin and in vote exist de_dust2, choose de_dust2 and server change map to de_dust2.
That can happen when you have too few maps to display on the vote menu.

When Galileo cannot fill all the voting options it disables a few restrictions as the
map ban and allow the current map to be added on the voting menu.
  1. You can enable the DEBUG_LEVEL on 16, instead of the level 0 as default. See here how to do it.
    After that, to compile, install the plugin, restart your server and let your server run until the problem
    you are experiencing happens and after that send me by PM or post here log file '_galileo_log.txt'.
    The log file '_galileo_log.txt' will be at the folder 'addons/amxmodx/logs'.

The file '_galileo_log.txt' will be very helpful to find out why it is not working.
    You current plugin is not creating the file log file '_galileo_log.txt', only the one with the debugging
    log enabled, as I explained above with the DEBUG_LEVEL 16 constant inside the plugin.

2. If you have access to your game server's console, type the following commands in the server console:
    • status
    • version
    • meta list
    • amxx list
    • amxx cvars

If you don't have access the your game server's console, join your server and type the following
    commands in your game's console:
    • status
    • rcon_password "YOUR_RCON_PASSWORD"
    • rcon version
    • rcon meta list
    • rcon amxx list
    • rcon amxx cvars
  1. Paste here everything from the status command *except* the player list.
  2. Paste here the entire result from the version, meta list and amxx list commands.
  3. Paste here *only* the CVARs that contain "galileo.amxx" in the last column
    from the amxx cvars command. They will be grouped together.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 03-13-2017 at 19:15.
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2017 , 16:34   Re: Galileo v5.3.2-797 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-02-28
Reply With Quote #592

Quote:
Hi ,
I want to use your this plugin . but i am confused which .sma i will use
You can use this:

It is the same which is on the `Galileo-X.X.X-XXX.zip` file. The difference is it is already compiled. So you do not need to compile the `.sma`

But you still need to download the `Galileo-X.X.X-XXX.zip` file within the resource files.
  1. The file `Galileo-X.X.X-XXX.zip` contain all the files you need, including the `.sma`, the lang file and the default settings file.
  2. The file `Minimal_Configuration_File_(Opcional_Little-Options).zip` is the smallest setting file you need to configure. You can download it if you want to use easy settings to configure. This file is opcional.
  3. The file `Simple_Configuration_File_(Opcional_Less-Options).zip` a smaller settings file. You can download it if you want to use the original settings by `Brad's` version. This file is opcional.

Last edited by addons_zz; 03-19-2017 at 16:40.
ivani6651
Old 03-20-2017 , 09:36   Re: Galileo v5.3.2-797 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-02-28
Reply With Quote #593

L 03/20/2017 - 15:29:28: String formatted incorrectly - parameter 7 (total 7)
L 03/20/2017 - 15:29:28: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "galileo.amxx", version "v5.3.2-797")
L 03/20/2017 - 15:29:28: [AMXX] Run time error 25: parameter error
L 03/20/2017 - 15:29:28: [AMXX] [0] galileo.sma::showRemainingTimeUntilVoting (line 6804)
L 03/20/2017 - 15:29:28: [AMXX] [1] galileo.sma::periodicTimeLeftHandleChecking (line 6763)
L 03/20/2017 - 15:29:28: [AMXX] [2] galileo.sma::vote_manageEnd (line 6756)
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 03-20-2017 , 11:58   Re: Galileo v5.4.0-803 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-03-20
Reply With Quote #594

Thanks for reporting it. I fixed and released a new version:

2017-03-20 | v5.4.0-803
  1. Added French translation by `Nemesis31` Pull#56.
  2. Fixed the voting outcome not being reset when there is a new game commencing event.
  3. Fixed invalid string formatting on when using `mp_maxrounds/mp_winlimit/mp_fraglimit` while displaying the remaining time.

GoRiLliAz
Old 03-21-2017 , 04:48   Re: Galileo v5.4.0-803 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-03-20
Reply With Quote #595

Hello

Me again ^^.

The empty_cycle.txt replaces the mapcycle.txt when the server is empty?

If yes the empty_cycle.txt account players in spectator and alive or only players alive?

Another thing I'm sorry to return it but sometimes that min_players displays the map from mapcycle simultaneously when the votemap.

My version is : v5.4.0-803

Thanks

Log : https://up2sha.re/file?f=tSvICAtkw4dt

my config : https://up2sha.re/file?f=tLZKnSVOYle1 and mapcycle.txt

I'm alone on the server in Viewer

The best would be to count only players alive if 0 or 1 use empty_cycle.txt should be a cvar to set it to be same.

And for the End votemap you will see that it does not work it has the min_players and mapcycle and only 2 maps while he is set to 5 in galileo.cfg

Another log :https://up2sha.re/file?f=6GuI5OGxbkPu Server is totaly empty.
But he uses the mapcycle and the emptymapcycle

Last edited by GoRiLliAz; 03-21-2017 at 05:36. Reason: Add log and more description
kiarfuzzy
Old 03-21-2017 , 07:48   Re: Galileo v5.4.0-803 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-03-20
Reply With Quote #596

Can you make a mini version containing just the rtv funcion?
I have a server where i just use nextmap and follow the mapcycle in order. I just need the ability for people to say rtv and chance the map directly to nextmap without a vote...

L.E.
Found one, not so fancy as galileo, but does he job...
https://amxx.pl/topic/84876-rtv-w-mapcycle/

Last edited by kiarfuzzy; 03-21-2017 at 11:46.
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2017 , 13:17   Re: Galileo v5.4.0-803 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-03-20
Reply With Quote #597

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRiLliAz View Post
Hello

Me again ^^.

The empty_cycle.txt replaces the mapcycle.txt when the server is empty?

If yes the empty_cycle.txt account players in spectator and alive or only players alive?
Yes. This is the purpose of the empty_cycle. See the cvar for details:
Code:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // You may have a lot of maps but only a few are sure to attract a    // // lot of players. When the server is empty, you may want the server  // // to change to those maps.                                           // //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // The cvar 'gal_emptyserver_wait', specifies how many minutes to wait, // when the server is empty, before changing to an alternate empty-server // mapcycle. // // * The empty-server system waits the 'gal_emptyserver_wait' cvar //   specified minutes before to change to an empty-server mapcycle. // // * If some player connect to the server while the system is waiting //   the 'gal_emptyserver_wait' cvar specified minutes, the system is //   stopped. If that player which just connected, to disconnect, the //   empty-server system to restart. // // * After to change to an empty-server map, the system to stop changing //   the map every 'gal_emptyserver_wait' specified minutes, because it //   is already on an popular map. The system lets the timelimit, maxrounds //   or winlimit expiration to change the map normally. // // * If the server keeps empty, while using the empty-server mapcycle this //   feature keep the server using the empty-server mapcycle. // // * If you not do like this time approach, set the cvar 'gal_emptyserver_wait' //   to 0 and to use the cvar 'gal_emptyserver_change' instead of this one. // // 0       - the value 0 disables this feature. // minutes - how many minutes to wait before start the empty-cycle mode. // // Default: 0 gal_emptyserver_wait 0 // When the server is empty, only change to an alternate empty-server mapcycle // after timelimit, maxrounds or winlimit expiration. // This feature only works if the cvar 'gal_emptyserver_wait' is set to 0. // // 0 - disabled this feature. // 1 - enable this feature. // // Default: 0 gal_emptyserver_change 0 // Specifies the file which contains a listing of maps, one per line, // to be used as the mapcycle when the server is empty. You can specify // a relative path before the filename, relative from your gamemod folder // (i.e. "addons/amxmodx/configs/mymapcycle.txt"). // // To disabled this feature, set the cvar `gal_emptyserver_wait` to 0 // // Default: "" gal_emptyserver_mapfile "addons/amxmodx/configs/galileo/emptycycle_maplist.txt"

Quote:
Another thing I'm sorry to return it but sometimes that min_players displays the map from mapcycle simultaneously when the votemap.

My version is : v5.4.0-803

Thanks

Log : https://up2sha.re/file?f=tSvICAtkw4dt

my config : https://up2sha.re/file?f=tLZKnSVOYle1 and mapcycle.txt

I'm alone on the server in Viewer
If you are on the server as spectator, you can also vote for next map.
Also, the empty cycle will not work when there are spectators on the server.

Quote:
The best would be to count only players alive if 0 or 1 use empty_cycle.txt should be a cvar to set it to be same.

And for the End votemap you will see that it does not work it has the min_players and mapcycle and only 2 maps while he is set to 5 in galileo.cfg

Another log :https://up2sha.re/file?f=6GuI5OGxbkPu Server is totaly empty.
But he uses the mapcycle and the emptymapcycle
There is no vote on your last log. And the first two links are not galileo.log files.
On the log, it is showed the map changing continually due the empty cycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarfuzzy View Post
Can you make a mini version containing just the rtv funcion?
I have a server where i just use nextmap and follow the mapcycle in order. I just need the ability for people to say rtv and chance the map directly to nextmap without a vote...
You can already do that, just download the `Minimal_Configuration_File_(Opcional_Little-Options).zip`:
  1. Change the cvar `gal_endofmapvote` on the file, you can set it to 0, instead of 1.
  2. Enable the RTV adding this cvar to the end of file `galileo.cfg`:
Code:
// Indicates which say commands can be used to rock the vote. // The flags are additive. A value of 0 will disable this feature. // // 1  - Standard "rockthevote" command // // 2  - Shorthand "rtv" command // // 4  - Dynamic "rockthe<anything>vote" command (allows a player to type //     any one word (i.e. no spaces) that starts with "rockthe" and ends //     with "vote". Some examples might be: "rockthedamnvote", //     "rockthesillylittlevote", or "rockthefreakingvote". The total //     length of the word can not be longer than 31 characters. That //     leaves 20 characters for creativeness once you factor in the //     lengths of "rockthe" and "vote") // // 8  - Disable the RTV when there is only a single player on the server. // // 16 - Do not wait the `gal_rtv_wait` again after the map extension. // // For example, if you want to use the options 1 and 2, use 1 + 2: // gal_rtv_commands 3 // // Instead of: // gal_rtv_commands 0 // // Default: 0 gal_rtv_commands 7

Last edited by addons_zz; 03-21-2017 at 13:18.
GoRiLliAz
Old 03-21-2017 , 14:47   Re: Galileo v5.4.0-803 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-03-20
Reply With Quote #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
If you are on the server as spectator, you can also vote for next map.
Also, the empty cycle will not work when there are spectators on the server.
It is possible to have a cvar to choose whether we want the Viewer to be counted or not? Because on the votemap I currently have I the.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
There is no vote on your last log. And the first two links are not galileo.log files.
On the log, it is showed the map changing continually due the empty cycle.
There was no one on the server 0/32 is yet the map changes while I only de_dust2 in emptycycle_maplist.txt and empty_cycle.txt.

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2017 , 18:19   Re: Galileo v5.4.0-803 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-03-20
Reply With Quote #599

Quote:
It is possible to have a cvar to choose whether we want the Viewer to be counted or not? Because on the votemap I currently have I the.
I think I can do it. But first let us see if the bug you pointed out it fixed.

Quote:
There was no one on the server 0/32 is yet the map changes while I only de_dust2 in emptycycle_maplist.txt and empty_cycle.txt.
Thanks for explaining. I just noted, a new feature I had added some time ago, had broken the empty-cycle feature.
Now theoretically it is fixed, but need a test to confirm. Nowadays I have almost no time for helping/testing.
So, I only think I fixed it, then I attached it here. Can you test it?
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (galileo.sma - 434 views - 754.4 KB)

GoRiLliAz
Old 03-22-2017 , 01:56   Re: Galileo v5.4.0-803 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-03-20
Reply With Quote #600

Of course no problem

Then it works except for the first map change when the server starts after the end of the timelimit its changes to the first map in mapcycle. (no biggie)

log : https://up2sha.re/file?f=9ooHerzUhVTB