Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Jailbreak Redux

Post New Thread Reply   

Scag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-08-2020 , 23:04   Re: [TF2] Jailbreak Redux
Reply With Quote #11

Alright so I've picked this back up recently because I was a bit frustrated with how silly LR management was. As of now I've taken care of most of what I wanted to get done.

V2.0.2 is out, but it's still in a bit of a beta. The main details are in post #2.

I'm encouraging everyone to update and upgrade. However, you should be aware that this obliterates backwards compatibility with literally everything that isn't included in the main repo. So if you have custom stuff, odds are it'll either need to be recompiled or redone. Because of this, the legacy code is still in the repo, but under the master branch whilst V2.0 is under the develop branch.

There are probably a few more bugs to squish, but I'm a one-man army when it comes to those, so if there is a bug or an issue please make an issue about it.

GitHub
BTC
ETH

Retired
CloudGirl
Old 02-15-2021 , 11:34   Re: [TF2] Jailbreak Redux
Reply With Quote #12

Hello. I have one question.. Yes plguin is so cool and my TF2 game is cool. Yes thats perfect. But we try install warden model. how to install mdoel for warden or SOLDIER ? Can you help me please. THX
Scag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-15-2021 , 14:26   Re: [TF2] Jailbreak Redux
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudGirl View Post
Hello. I have one question.. Yes plguin is so cool and my TF2 game is cool. Yes thats perfect. But we try install warden model. how to install mdoel for warden or SOLDIER ? Can you help me please. THX
Unfortunately there is no internal support for warden models. That is something that will have to be done manually, and I no longer have much time to work on this plugin.

GitHub
BTC
ETH

Retired
FluxyLynx
Old 08-30-2021 , 11:52   Re: [TF2] Jailbreak Redux
Reply With Quote #14

Any chance to get eyboss teamsparks blue to work for warden? The particles don't show even when I put them in the config, unless there's a setting I need to change for it as well...
Scag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-30-2021 , 11:58   Re: [TF2] Jailbreak Redux
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxyLynx View Post
Any chance to get eyboss teamsparks blue to work for warden? The particles don't show even when I put them in the config, unless there's a setting I need to change for it as well...
Make sure you're running at least V2.0 of the plugin. Do any other particles work?

GitHub
BTC
ETH

Retired
FluxyLynx
Old 08-30-2021 , 12:14   Re: [TF2] Jailbreak Redux
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scag View Post
Make sure you're running at least V2.0 of the plugin. Do any other particles work?
The version is v2.0.4, others work just not eyboss teamsparks
Scag
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-31-2021 , 16:41   Re: [TF2] Jailbreak Redux
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxyLynx View Post
The version is v2.0.4, others work just not eyboss teamsparks
If that's the case then there isn't much that can be done about it. It's a Valve Thing(tm).

GitHub
BTC
ETH

Retired
q1085909155
Old 03-25-2023 , 11:43   Re: [TF2] Jailbreak Redux
Reply With Quote #18

There are a lot of bugs in this plugin at the moment, and as an enthusiast and a developer who runs this plugin for a long time, I need someone who can maintain this plugin because the author doesn't seem to have much time to maintain this plugin. If someone is willing, I'm willing to pay the price