Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Give Roles on Discord (1.2) [NEW UPDATE 04/23/2020]

Post New Thread Reply   

freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-24-2021 , 11:38   Re: [ANY] Give Roles on Discord (1.2) [NEW UPDATE 04/23/2020]
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoC View Post
Lol i've figured out what was happening. Remember that i've added a line to avoid root admins to getting unnecessary roles. So if you have flag Z/you are a root admin, the plugin won't give you any role.
If you want the plugin to give roles for root admins, then delete lines:
78, 79, 80, 81, then recompile the plugin.
well, I already had the idea and I have seen this in the sp file, I have given myself the flag "a" without any other flag, nevertheless it does not work Nano^^

Edit: I wrote the problem nano private, the bot must have a higher role than the donor roles, otherwise it does not work

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 04-25-2021 at 07:15.
NanoC
Veteran Member
Old 04-24-2021 , 11:42   Re: [ANY] Give Roles on Discord (1.2) [NEW UPDATE 04/23/2020]
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
well, I already had the idea and I have seen this in the sp file, I have given myself the flag "a" without any other flag, nevertheless it does not work Nano^^
Tbh, no idea, i have other people telling me that it's working fine, and it works fine for me too.
I recommend you just to use this basic plugin i made for my server some months ago.
Just change the role ID, the flag you want to assign roles (this plugin says "Admin_Custom3" so you will have maybe change it to "Admin_Reservation" and recompile the plugin.

Spoiler
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-21-2021 , 02:58   Re: [ANY] Give Roles on Discord (1.2) [NEW UPDATE 04/23/2020]
Reply With Quote #33

Doesn't work with Cruze latest version. The plugin is running only getting unknown command callback / not giving roles. Bot has higher role + if you write !claimrole nothing happens and just shows that command doesn't exist

Last edited by foxsay; 06-21-2021 at 03:00.
NanoC
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2021 , 14:35   Re: [ANY] Give Roles on Discord (1.2) [NEW UPDATE 04/23/2020]
Reply With Quote #34

The new version doesn't work with any command. It just give roles when players join the server.
Make sure you have setted up the discord_utilities bot correctly, and people had their accounts linked to your discord server.
(Sorry for my bad english)
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-21-2021 , 17:26   Re: [ANY] Give Roles on Discord (1.2) [NEW UPDATE 04/23/2020]
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoC View Post
The new version doesn't work with any command. It just give roles when players join the server.
Make sure you have setted up the discord_utilities bot correctly, and people had their accounts linked to your discord server.
(Sorry for my bad english)
Worse that I'm using the latest version, it still doesn't work.

discord_utilities is installed and works correctly, but even so the players don't receive the positions, at least in my tests.

They have the steam account linked in their Discord, they do the verification process in Discord Utilities in the CSGO and Discord server and still nothing.
NanoC
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2021 , 17:49   Re: [ANY] Give Roles on Discord (1.2) [NEW UPDATE 04/23/2020]
Reply With Quote #36

It should work. A lot of servers are using my plugin without problems. Make sure you have edited the roles config file properly. Also make sure the verification bot on your discord server are giving the verification role on people when they link their accounts.
The bot should stay above from players to give them the roles.