Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Plugin That Automatically Kicks A user If he is Not Join in Discord Server Channel

Post New Thread Reply   

IamOwais
Old 07-19-2021 , 07:50   Plugin That Automatically Kicks A user If he is Not Join in Discord Server Channel
Reply With Quote #1

[help]HI, is this possible to configure a server like this , when ever someone joins the csgo server after x seconds it get automatically kick with the message that he / she need to join my discord server and need to connect to a voice channel in order to keep playing on this server if they leave the channel they get automatically kick again after x seconds and after couple of warnings. I really want to do that, i dont want to charge player anything excpet just to join my discord server and join voice channel with there team if they are doin scrims or anything. I have 2 server Right Now PLese Help me with that. Thanks
NanoC
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2021 , 19:02   Re: Plugin That Automatically Kicks A user If he is Not Join in Discord Server Channe
Reply With Quote #2

PM me on discord.
Old 07-20-2021 , 09:55   Re: Plugin That Automatically Kicks A user If he is Not Join in Discord Server Channe
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoC View Post
PM me on discord.
Thanks For your reply, i have sent you a freind request, my username is Owais#3357