Post New Thread Reply   

TomXPro
Old 08-24-2014 , 21:25   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1631

You're welcome :-)
Sopano
Old 08-25-2014 , 16:22   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1632

Is it possible to make awp per player restrict so a player can have awp only for 3 rounds and then he is forced to drop it for the next 3 rounds ? ty
Old 09-03-2014 , 20:48   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1633

Hello! I have weapon restrict 3.1.6 and SourceMod Version: 1.6.2-dev+4560. I also use "Map configs" (1.1.1) by Berni in maps like westwood to restrict all other weapons except shotguns and pistols. But when players use autobuy command, they can still buy ak-47. The chat tells that "this weapon is restricted..." while they get that ak. Is there any way to fix this? My older sm version was SourceMod Version: 1.6.0-dev+4513 and it didn't work in that either.

The game is CSGO.
Old 09-03-2014 , 22:26   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1634

i still dont get it so if i want to have de_ and cs_ maps the settings so if 8 players are playing these is 1 awp per team and if there are 18 players playing that there are 2 awp per team awailable then how can i run awp maps ? i need there all people to have awp ? can someone explain me that ?
VJScope
Old 09-04-2014 , 08:32   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1635

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopano View Post
i still dont get it so if i want to have de_ and cs_ maps the settings so if 8 players are playing these is 1 awp per team and if there are 18 players playing that there are 2 awp per team awailable then how can i run awp maps ? i need there all people to have awp ? can someone explain me that ?
So you mean that you want there to be 1-2 awp in de_ and cs_ maps but unrestricted awp in awp_ maps? There are 2 ways. You can set sm_allow_awp_pickup "1" (and maybe you also have to set sm_allow_restricted_pickup "1"). This works if all the awp maps have awps in the ground. Or you can get map configs plugin.
The Salt Boss
Old 09-04-2014 , 09:50   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1636

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJScope View Post
Hello! I have weapon restrict 3.1.6 and SourceMod Version: 1.6.2-dev+4560. I also use "Map configs" (1.1.1) by Berni in maps like westwood to restrict all other weapons except shotguns and pistols. But when players use autobuy command, they can still buy ak-47. The chat tells that "this weapon is restricted..." while they get that ak. Is there any way to fix this? My older sm version was SourceMod Version: 1.6.0-dev+4513 and it didn't work in that either.

The game is CSGO.
Ill have to test but last i tried it worked fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopano View Post
create a prefix config for cs_ and de_ have perplayer restrict on. Create one for awp_ disable perplayer and set the restriction of awps to -1
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJScope View Post
So you mean that you want there to be 1-2 awp in de_ and cs_ maps but unrestricted awp in awp_ maps? There are 2 ways. You can set sm_allow_awp_pickup "1" (and maybe you also have to set sm_allow_restricted_pickup "1"). This works if all the awp maps have awps in the ground. Or you can get map configs plugin.
Or use the built in map/prefix support??? I don't get why you would use another plugin when this already supports it...

Last edited by Dr!fter; 09-04-2014 at 09:51.
Sopano
Old 09-05-2014 , 23:37   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1637

works nice thank you
eXplode82
Old 09-07-2014 , 18:06   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1638

CS:GO

How to change the color to green for:
Quote:
AWP is currently restricted to 1 for Counter-Terrorists and cannot be picked up.
The default color is white.

Must compile with colors.inc or?

Thanks

Last edited by eXplode82; 09-07-2014 at 18:15.
Send a message via MSN to eXplode82
thenixguy
Old 09-14-2014 , 03:05   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1639

Hello,
I am new to server adminship of cs go. I have added following lines in my server.cfg.

sm_restrict_scar20_ct "0"
sm_restrict_scar20_t "0"

But I didn't block the scar. Can someone please guide me?
thenixguy
Old 09-15-2014 , 13:10   Re: [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #1640

ANything on this please?

Also, I tried restricting from the !admin menu, but that works only for the current map, the moment we goto the next map, it goes back to allowing all the weapons