This plugin allows any admin with Kick permissions to switch player's teams at will.
A new option will be added to the player's menu. (It depends on AdminMenu).
To install, copy the l4dswitchplayers.smx
file to the sourcemod/plugins
folder, and the l4dswitchplayers.txt
file to the sourcemod/gamedata
folder, and then restart your server.
The SDK calls to correctly switch players to the Survivor's team were taken from the L4DUnscrambler
plugin made by Fyren
). I used them as he suggested in another post.
As you should know by now, Valve restricted team switchs to 1 per map, and also you can't switch while people are still connecting. With this plugin you will be able to switch yourself or any other player to any team (spectators, survivors or infected).
- Initial release
- Added a validation to check if target team is already full.
- Fixed some issues with the team full check function.
- Added cvar to bypass team full check (l4dswitch_checkteams). Default is 1. Change to 0 to disable it.
- Added new "Swap players" option to player's menu. This will allow you to immediately switch 2 players to each other's team.
- Added public cvar.
- Fixed plubic cvar to disable check of full teams.
- Added validations to prevent log errors when a player leaves the game before it gets switched/swapped.
- Added support for L4D2. Thanks to AtomicStryker for providing updated signatures.