Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D] Item Buy System

Post New Thread Reply   

olj
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2009 , 16:11   Re: [L4D] Item Buy and Admin Gifting System
Reply With Quote #11

I think there is event for burning someone with molotov. Anyway, i still have no idea how to use sm_clientgivemenu. Btw, your plugin works with last 1.0.1.4 patch for l4d (actually all of my plugins do and im happy about that).
(-DR-)GrammerNatzi
Old 06-26-2009 , 17:24   Re: [L4D] Item Buy and Admin Gifting System
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by olj View Post
I think there is event for burning someone with molotov. Anyway, i still have no idea how to use sm_clientgivemenu. Btw, your plugin works with last 1.0.1.4 patch for l4d (actually all of my plugins do and im happy about that).
Yep, there is. And for our convenience, it even allows you to tell a tank from a regular zombie.

http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Left_4_De...zombie_ignited
froggz19
Old 06-29-2009 , 05:50   Re: [L4D] Item Buy and Admin Gifting System
Reply With Quote #13

great plugin huh!

btw doesn't have a generated cfg ?
Psynature
Old 06-29-2009 , 09:00   Re: [L4D] Item Buy and Admin Gifting System
Reply With Quote #14

Really enjoying this plugin but I'm finding it's a bit OP. I think this would be a lot of fun if this were the only way one could acquire items. Been looking for another plugin to do this but I can't seem to find any.

I'd like to have it so that there's no items in the safe rooms and no items spawn in the map, this way you could only acquire items through the point system.
kasper21
Old 06-29-2009 , 09:57   Re: [L4D] Item Buy and Admin Gifting System
Reply With Quote #15

hello,

works the plugin on windowserver?
(-DR-)GrammerNatzi
Old 06-29-2009 , 17:24   Re: [L4D] Item Buy and Admin Gifting System
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psynature View Post
Really enjoying this plugin but I'm finding it's a bit OP. I think this would be a lot of fun if this were the only way one could acquire items. Been looking for another plugin to do this but I can't seem to find any.

I'd like to have it so that there's no items in the safe rooms and no items spawn in the map, this way you could only acquire items through the point system.
I don't know any way possible to even get close to doing that, aside from messing with director cvars, but last time I did that, it didn't work. You're asking a bit too much of a sourcemod plugin; try asking a mapper instead.

If I do find any way to do that, though, I might release it as a seperate plug-in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggz19 View Post
great plugin huh!

btw doesn't have a generated cfg ?
I'll add that as soon as I find out how to.

Last edited by (-DR-)GrammerNatzi; 06-29-2009 at 17:39.
olj
Veteran Member
Old 06-29-2009 , 19:07   Re: [L4D] Item Buy and Admin Gifting System
Reply With Quote #17

There semms to be a problem. I saw many ppl which played on my host, were whining that they ressurected like 10 ppl and killed some zombies but they got 0 points. Mb theres some problem with resetting points to 0. I dont know.
(-DR-)GrammerNatzi
Old 06-29-2009 , 19:41   Re: [L4D] Item Buy and Admin Gifting System
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
There semms to be a problem. I saw many ppl which played on my host, were whining that they ressurected like 10 ppl and killed some zombies but they got 0 points. Mb theres some problem with resetting points to 0. I dont know.
Never had that before. Maybe you put in the new version while you were playing and it reset the points when the plugin reset itself next round?
olj
Veteran Member
Old 06-29-2009 , 19:55   Re: [L4D] Item Buy and Admin Gifting System
Reply With Quote #19

I dont remeber if i had 0 points when i should have more. But many other ppl complained about having 0 points after all efforts. Also, can this be connected with new 1014 patch? Also, one time, i received a message "you killed special infected, bla bla bla", but i was actually a smoker and pulled survivor from window, killing him.
(-DR-)GrammerNatzi
Old 06-29-2009 , 20:35   Re: [L4D] Item Buy and Admin Gifting System
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
I dont remeber if i had 0 points when i should have more. But many other ppl complained about having 0 points after all efforts. Also, can this be connected with new 1014 patch? Also, one time, i received a message "you killed special infected, bla bla bla", but i was actually a smoker and pulled survivor from window, killing him.
The special infected thing relates to you killing any player, bot or not bot. Since I haven't updated this mod for versus yet (which will come with a points system and menu completely for the infected team), it just says any person is a special infected if you kill them. Expect this to be fixed soon.