What I have tested so far, llama, works. One possible reason it was not working for some is the wav file. The 2 smaller single digit kb files are actually mp3 renamed as a wav. I used mpg123 and redid mine before testing llama command error-free. Nostalgic. What clued me in was the annoying Microsoft PCM format only on my player console.
"It's not the actual programming that's interesting. But it's what you can accomplish with the end results that are important." -Dennis Ritchie "Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty — a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture..." -Bertrand Russell