[L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment

Post New Thread Reply   

strikeraot
Old 05-15-2019 , 22:08   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMind420 View Post
---VERSION 3.6 FINAL---
Replaced old garbage ammo lock code with a much better method. This new method allows u to shoot all ammo from the gun before locking it.

Let me know if the ammo locking is working correctly...it should be fine and much improved, however i have not tested this, except in another private plugin i've made. But confident its working 1000x better. This is my last update to this plugin, unless problems with the ammo locking arises. Good luck and enjoy...
I will try it today, hope it will work perfectly!

Edit: I tested it, and it working Perfectly now! Nice work MasterMind420, always love your stuffs

Last edited by strikeraot; 05-15-2019 at 22:55.
Wolvexst
Old 05-29-2019 , 22:12   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #52

Primary Weapon Workaround - All primary weapons now retain 1 bullet before the gun completely empties so u can switch.

M60 doesn't work for me, it always drop when m60 is empty.
strikeraot
Old 05-30-2019 , 05:22   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #53

I think you can fix that issue with some plugin like this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=286597
Try it, hope it will solve your issue
SpannerV2
Old 06-22-2019 , 22:58   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #54

I can't seem to make this work. all SMX installed and config files are running but i cant switch between any loadouts. does it require the old Multiequipment.smx to be installed?
BloodyBlade
Old 07-15-2019 , 08:28   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #55

Have you lost your knife model?
The plug-in does not have a model of a knife, which leads to the appearance of the hunter's hands instead.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 07-15-2019 , 12:04   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBlade View Post
Have you lost your knife model?
The plug-in does not have a model of a knife, which leads to the appearance of the hunter's hands instead.
Without Silvers Knife unlock plugin or his weapon config plugin that is default behavior. Using either one of those will correct the problem of hunter arms.
BloodyBlade
Old 07-16-2019 , 09:50   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Without Silvers Knife unlock plugin or his weapon config plugin that is default behavior. Using either one of those will correct the problem of hunter arms.
I know this will fix the problem. But, why not make the model precaching in the plugin itself? After all, the knife, like AWP, Scout, SG552, SMG_MP5 is also a weapon of CS and they are cached in this plugin, but the knife is not.
Or, at least, specify the Knife Unlock plugin as a dependency for this plugin.

Last edited by BloodyBlade; 07-16-2019 at 09:52.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 07-16-2019 , 09:59   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBlade View Post
I know this will fix the problem. But, why not make the model precaching in the plugin itself? After all, the knife, like AWP, Scout, SG552, SMG_MP5 is also a weapon of CS and they are cached in this plugin, but the knife is not.
Or, at least, specify the Knife Unlock plugin as a dependency for this plugin.
because precaching the knife model alone won't unlock it or fix using it like Silvers plugin does. No point in just precaching it if those plugins are required to use it to begin with...Also as far as i can tell...Silvers doesn't even precache the knife model he just sig patches it. The plugins unlocking all the css weapons should be doing the precaching. Not every other plugin that uses the weapons. Just use his plugin, problem solved...is his plugin without precaching the model not fixing the hunter arms problem?

Last edited by MasterMind420; 07-16-2019 at 10:15.
BloodyBlade
Old 07-17-2019 , 12:12   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
because precaching the knife model alone won't unlock it or fix using it like Silvers plugin does. No point in just precaching it if those plugins are required to use it to begin with...Also as far as i can tell...Silvers doesn't even precache the knife model he just sig patches it. The plugins unlocking all the css weapons should be doing the precaching. Not every other plugin that uses the weapons. Just use his plugin, problem solved...is his plugin without precaching the model not fixing the hunter arms problem?
There are no problems with the Knife Unlock plugin.
But you have a pre-cached firearm from CS that is unlocked by the Weapon Unlock plugin, and the knife was just sent to the Knife Unlock plugin.
Ok. I hear you. No questions.

Last edited by BloodyBlade; 05-01-2020 at 06:53.
KRUTIK
Old 01-17-2020 , 12:31   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Improved Multiple Equipment
Reply With Quote #60

Can you make two weapons go to the next round?