Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

FF2 Waka Flocka's Bosses (Removed Leaving Forums Click To Read More)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Scoot Sauce
Old 05-30-2015 , 23:57   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses V2

Also Lieutenant General Jonathan has Gangsta Spy as his config
Old 05-30-2015 , 23:57   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot Sauce View Post
lol what really
Scoot Sauce
Old 05-30-2015 , 23:58   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
lol what really
Yes, download it for yourself
Old 05-30-2015 , 23:59   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses V2

Quote:

Fixed sorry about that. I honestly do not know how that happened.
Scoot Sauce
Old 05-31-2015 , 00:03   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses V2

Also, why does the Soldier kill line say "You just got you french ass dominated"

Unless you are implying the Soldier is french xD
Old 05-31-2015 , 00:08   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses V2

Quote:
Also, why does the Soldier kill line say "You just got you french ass dominated"

Unless you are implying the Soldier is french xD
potato
WakaFlocka
Old 06-11-2015 , 17:58   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses V1.2 Beta

New bosses more coming soon
DaftPan
Old 06-11-2015 , 20:00   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses V1.2 Beta

Gangsta spy is my favorite hale,He's fun to play and his rage is nice
Old 06-11-2015 , 21:10   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses V1.2 Beta

Quote:
Due to my browser crashing, I am going to have to give a quick, watered down review

Shadow the Hedgehog 4.5/10 (Nice model, just the abilites are uncreative)

Lieutenant General Jonathan 0.5/10 (WAY TO OP, the models and sound were lazyily made also)

Stylish Raptor 2/10 (Just a Vagineer with Sanic speed

Super Handsome 1/10 (Uncreative idea, sounds are atleast less rushed, but the model is ugly)

Gangsta Spy 3.5/10 (Just a Gentlespy, with a brave jump and no rage instant teleport, Sanic speed)

Knuckles 4.5/10 (Nice model, just the abilites are uncreative, do research before making hales)

Sergeant Major Robinson 3/10: (Sounds were less rushed, and a short since of effort put into it, the model looks less ugly also, no reason to have a Ion Cannon tho)

General Of The Army Adam -1/10 (Everything about this hale sucks, and his intro sounds extremely stupid and quite diffrent then his other sounds saying he is suppost to be a Soldier, not a deeply pitched translate boss)

Sonic.exe V3 5/10 (Model is good, just the earape keeps it back from a 6 or 7)

Army Trio -2/10 (Shares the problems of the other 3 bosses into one big shitfest, the intro has nothing to do with the hale's actual voices)

sonic.exe: of course it's earape that's the point to scare the players on top of the 3 different overlays it's called a rage ability my man.

general of the army Adam: He's an experienced man very old 2 of course he will have a deep voice lol and whats wrong with the sounds. He's just trying to give the message that he will kill you

Sergeant Major Robinson: Well duh army military people uses cannons how could you even think about saying no need for cannon. Thats the perfect rage ability for a boss like this i mean come on now dude.

General Jonathan: Yes it's op but i'm guessing u did not read my thread earlier version where it says
Quote:
Yes it's possible to beat We Have Beaten him before. Somehow Jonathan lost his walkie talkie during war he managed to get it back when he he met Adam and Robinson.

Super Handsome: Thats just the opposite lol how can u say this model is ugly look how freaking handsome his man is thats why i named him super handsome. Cause JUST LOOK AT THAT GUY but thanks for sharing your opinion

knuckles: sonic tails had chain lightning originally. So since they are a team it would make sense to make them all have chain lightning so in my opinion the ability is fine how it is.

Gangsta spy: all my bosses have sonic speed you can easily change that. Reason for my bosses have max speed, it's because my server is 4x everything i have my reasons for that you joined my server before you should of known why it's maxspeed to make it fair for the 4x weapon firing speed and all that.

Sylish raptor same reason as gangsta spy ^
Scoot Sauce
Old 06-11-2015 , 21:14   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses V1.2 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
sonic.exe: of course it's earape that's the point to scare the players on top of the 3 different overlays it's called a rage ability my man.

general of the army Adam: He's an experienced man very old 2 of course he will have a deep voice lol and whats wrong with the sounds. He's just trying to give the message that he will kill you

Sergeant Major Robinson: Well duh army military people uses cannons how could you even think about saying no need for cannon. Thats the perfect rage ability for a boss like this i mean come on now dude.

General Jonathan: Yes it's op but i'm guessing u did not read my thread earlier version where it says

Super Handsome: Thats just the opposite lol how can u say this model is ugly look how freaking handsome his man is thats why i named him super handsome. Cause JUST LOOK AT THAT GUY but thanks for sharing your opinion

knuckles: sonic tails had chain lightning originally. So since they are a team it would make sense to make them all have chain lightning so in my opinion the ability is fine how it is.

Gangsta spy: all my bosses have sonic speed you can easily change that. Reason for my bosses have max speed, it's because my server is 4x everything i have my reasons for that you joined my server before you should of known why it's maxspeed to make it fair for the 4x weapon firing speed and all that.

Sylish raptor same reason as gangsta spy ^
Nice to see a nice, postive response