[Any] Super Targeting (Filters) |Updated 2/25/16|

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 08-26-2016 , 22:59   Re: [Any] Super Targeting (Filters) |Updated 2/25/16|
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Yeah, enums are no longer supported in the new syntax, however this should just be converted to a Trie/Array
the trie can be used to lookup the index which holds all the information within the enum (which can be converted into arrays)

I actually went ahead and tried to convert the dev branch to the new syntax:
https://bitbucket.org/MitchDizzle/su...90358f/?at=1-7
Oh beauty, eh. I've been meddling with the code for your plugin for a day and a half now trying to figure out how best to do the conversion from an enum to something for new syntax.

I'll check out the dev branch.

EDIT: Lookin' good. And you used the new methodmap setup for the arraylist and stringmap stuff, very nice. I like that. I do see there is still some code that needs to be converted over to new syntax, so I've begun taking care of that myself.

And boom, finally done. Fully updated the plugin along with the updater.inc file to new syntax. Keep in mind that I haven't actually tested the plugin ingame to make sure it has retained 100% functionality through the conversion. So what I did was I made two versions. "commandfilters_withcomments.sp" contains all the old syntax lines that I converted, commented out above the new syntax versions that I did. "commandfilters_without.sp" contains none of the old syntax code comments.

(and I did this entire conversion all by myself without getting help from Pelipoika or redwerewolf even figured out that tricky-ass "view_as<TFCond>(fltCond[k])" bit on my own)

EDIT: Crap in a hat, somehow, the 3 lines in the plugin that use "hClients" are bugging out because it's the handle part of the FilterClasses function and technically not an array. I've encountered this before, and I don't know how to fix it. So while I did convert as much old syntax over to new syntax as I could, the plugin is not compilable due to this bit of code below:

Compile error lists for both plugins inside
Attached Files
File Type: inc updater.inc (2.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (commandfilters_withcomments.sp - 129 views - 8.7 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (commandfilters_without.sp - 127 views - 7.1 KB)

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 08-27-2016 at 00:16.