Siru
Old 09-03-2004 , 04:02  

Is the Shield-Bug now fixed ?

SIRU
rasvan
Old 09-03-2004 , 04:35   csstats_amxx_i386.so

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedamage
anyone else still having issues with statsx ?
Yes.

On linux server, all modules work except csstats_amxx_i386.so.

Waiting for a fix.
Thank you !
Send a message via Yahoo to rasvan
AlucarD_fOx
Old 09-03-2004 , 14:33  

One small doubt: To recompile the plugins of 0.16 release to 0.20, the process is same? Exec the compiler tool in DOS mode and locate the file in win, etc... Or have modifications?

!!Byeii

I posted in not correct local...

Delete this post please...

Thanks...

[-.THC.-] ReD L

Avante Madrid, con Robinho en equipo teremos show en Bernabeu!!!

Araraquara, SP - Brazil

thc-phk.servecounterstrike.com:27016

Open in weekends after 21:00 hrs of Saturday. Come to play with us!
Send a message via ICQ to AlucarD_fOx Send a message via MSN to AlucarD_fOx
kryptonyte
Old 09-03-2004 , 16:14  

i always hear of linux servers always having the problems and windows servers working fine yet everyone uses the linux os. whats with you people, linux doesnt work use windows server 2003, works better and easier.

Kaboom Clan Site
Visit Kaboom Counter-Strike 1.6 Server: 24.88.56.188:27015
Visit Kaboom DOD Server: 24.88.56.188:2030
Send a message via ICQ to kryptonyte Send a message via AIM to kryptonyte Send a message via MSN to kryptonyte Send a message via Yahoo to kryptonyte
cyko
Old 09-03-2004 , 16:27  

Obviously this isn't the place to debate the "better" server OS. However, I would like to add that I would chose linux over windows anyday. Call it a personal preference. At least linux doesn't give me the BSOD and get infected with virii so easliy. I'd also like to add that most spyware for those annoying popups aren't quite as effective on linux either.

As for server applications, in terms of stability, *nix beats windows hands down. It is just unfortunate that the hlds_l isn't coded as "nicely" (yes, I use that word loosely) as the hlds. However, the srcds looks very promising.
onedamage
Old 09-03-2004 , 22:03  

got a couple problems and i wondering if happening to anyone else,
my amxx just disappears after a couple maps, very wierd.
everything works good, then all of a sudden does not show up anywhere when the map changes.

2nd problem,
some people get a speed boost on spawn, not all people and not every round, but just happens sometimes.

(these problems were not happening to me with TP3).
Send a message via ICQ to onedamage Send a message via MSN to onedamage
Dicope
Old 09-04-2004 , 10:22  

i had this too. some people could move WHILE in freezetime. when freezetime was over, they couldn't wove anymore and had to press +forward again
BAILOPAN
Old 09-04-2004 , 11:57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonyte
i always hear of linux servers always having the problems and windows servers working fine yet everyone uses the linux os. whats with you people, linux doesnt work use windows server 2003, works better and easier.
Please stop trolling. The reason it crashes on linux is because linux, unlike windows, is more sensitive to poor programming. The issue with csstats is a misaligned struct, on windows it doesn't seem to crash although there may be internal things breaking down you don't know about. On linux, it just doesn't let you do it.
Old 09-05-2004 , 09:51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonyte
Please stop trolling. The reason it crashes on linux is because linux, unlike windows, is more sensitive to poor programming. The issue with csstats is a misaligned struct, on windows it doesn't seem to crash although there may be internal things breaking down you don't know about. On linux, it just doesn't let you do it.
not to get in the os game, but this is the reason why nix is better. It makes things run more smoothly

i know this is not the dod support, but the new dodx tp4 just crashes the server, what happend? did you change dodx tp3 some how, because that one was working nice. but i cant even get my dodx tp3 to even work on tp4

Code:
; Menu configuration file
; File location: $moddir/addons/amxx/configs/cmds.ini
; To use with Commands Menu plugin
to
Code:
; Menu configuration file
; File location: $moddir/addons/amxmodx/configs/cmds.ini
; To use with Commands Menu plugin
also in the ini's you should change the amxx part too where it explains at the top. i know this has nothing to do with the coding or anything but will make it look more original/professional, like it is your own, and not part of the old style amxx
Old 09-05-2004 , 13:05  

Code:
11:29:12 [AMXX] Unexpected fatal logging error (couldn't open  for a+). AMXX Logging disabled for this map.
Anyone else? This after each mapswitch.
Closed Thread