Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Release Legacy SourceBans 1.4.11 (Updated 2014/02/17)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

cyberthug
Old 07-29-2009 , 16:25   Re: SourceBans 1.4.3 (Updated 06/25/09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace-Maker View Post
Don't get that.. You're wanting to do bans out of the motd window watching sourcebans? Is there any question open or were you just telling us?

@ cyberthug:
There were no changes in 1.4.3 regarding the admin handling. Try restarting the server and check, if the admins are still in the admins.cfg. Do you have admin-flatfile.smx loaded?

yes i have it loaded admin-flatfile.smx and restarted the server twice now still not working should i just reinstall admins or is there a way to do this without losing my ban list as its hugh
Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-29-2009 , 17:41   Re: SourceBans 1.4.4 (Updated 07/29/09)

You don't have to reinstall anything, as the database is ok from that point. you should recheck the server access for each admin and the ServerID settings in your sourcebans.cfgs.

Lethal-: It's not possible to save an admin name, as there is only the adminid stored as the banning admin. If you delete an admin this id doesn't exist anymore. We're working on a solution for that one in Sourcebans 2.

Last edited by Peace-Maker; 07-29-2009 at 17:43.
Lethal-
Old 07-29-2009 , 22:13   Re: SourceBans 1.4.4 (Updated 07/29/09)

Okay, thanks for your response.

A member of my community suggested earlier that there should be a number of bans column next to each ban so you can quickly and easily see how many bans each player has without individually looking them up. This would be very useful, as we often perm ban players with a lot of bans.
BDeep
Old 07-30-2009 , 01:06   Re: SourceBans 1.4.4 (Updated 07/29/09)

Since the update I am getting Error Connecting on the web panel as well. It was working just fine before I did the update from 1.4.3 -> 1.4.4 NOTHING HAS CHANGED AT MY GAME/WEBHOST HOST. (Nuclear Fallout)

Please advise.
Old 07-30-2009 , 08:42   Re: SourceBans 1.4.4 (Updated 07/29/09)

Forget my last post, somehow overnight it seems that it fixed itself, LOL
Old 07-30-2009 , 09:37   Re: SourceBans 1.4.4 (Updated 07/29/09)

I have to change webhost cause the company i am hosting with is going under i need to know a good webhos that i can use that will get my sourcebans worrking no probelm... i tryed hostmonster but they are giveing me poroblems i have the port 27015 open to incomming and outgoing but when i update my admin it jsut errors out on me... saying

The admin has been updated successfully
Rehashing Admin and Group data on all related servers...173.45.71.141:27015 (1/1) failed: Can't connect.
Done

any idea's
realchamp
Old 07-30-2009 , 16:03   Re: SourceBans 1.4.4 (Updated 07/29/09)

Hello! Nice done with this!

But I have a problem! I can't be an admin on my server.

I've set my groups to root(full access to everything) on both servers and website. When I do the !admin ingame, it tells me I am not authorized to run that command.

My SteamID is 100% correctly written in, I don't see any errors. Except from my server there can't connect to the updater for SourceMod.

And from the SourceBan installation I get a rcon command "sm_rehash".

- realchamp.
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-30-2009 , 16:07   Re: SourceBans 1.4.4 (Updated 07/29/09)

Did you check your Server access?
Giving permissions doesn't mean you have access to any server. You have to set those seperately.
Old 07-30-2009 , 16:25   Re: SourceBans 1.4.4 (Updated 07/29/09)

Where would I do that?

Since Sourcebans cleared my admins.cfg on the server.
Old 07-30-2009 , 19:06   Re: SourceBans 1.4.4 (Updated 07/29/09)

Multilanguage Support for TinyMCE (Integrated in SourceBans):

1. Download from here latest TinyMCE version (Main package);
  2. Open .zip archive -> go to "tinymce" -> "jscripts" -> "tiny_mce" and extract that folder somewhere;
  3. Rename "tiny_mce" to "tinymce";
  4. Download from here latest version for your own language. Choose "tick" on the left, then scroll down and choose "Download". Do NOT click on "XML" !;
  5. Open tinymce_lang_pack.zip archive -> extract content to the main renamed "tinymce" folder. Then go to "tinymce\langs" to verify, that your lang file is there;
  6. Go to SourceBans main www folder -> pages -> open file header.php with some kind of software like Notepad++;
  7. Replace:

Code:
                        <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
                        tinyMCE.init({
                            mode : "textareas",
                            theme : "advanced",
                            plugins : "inlinepopups,style,layer,table,save,advhr,advimage,advlink,emotions,iespell,insertdatetime,preview,zoom,media,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen,noneditable,visualchars,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras",
                            theme_advanced_buttons1 : "bold,italic,underline,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,|,fontselect,fontsizeselect",
                            theme_advanced_buttons2 : "cut,copy,paste,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,help,code,|,forecolor,backcolor",
                            theme_advanced_buttons3 : "tablecontrols,|,hr,removeformat,visualaid,|,charmap,emotions,iespell,media",
                            theme_advanced_buttons4 : "insertlayer,moveforward,movebackward,absolute,|,styleprops,|,cite,abbr,acronym,del,ins,|,visualchars,nonbreaking",
                            theme_advanced_toolbar_location : "top",
                            theme_advanced_toolbar_align : "left",
                            theme_advanced_path_location : "bottom",
                            extended_valid_elements : "a[name|href|target|title|onclick],img[class|src|border=0|alt|title|hspace|vspace|width|height|align|onmouseover|onmouseout|name],hr[class|width|size|noshade],font[face|size|color|style],span[class|align|style]"
                        });
                        </script>');
    With:

Code:
        <script type="text/javascript">
        tinyMCE.init({
            // General options
            mode : "textareas",
            theme : "advanced",
            plugins : "safari,pagebreak,style,layer,table,save,advhr,advimage,advlink,emotions,iespell,inlinepopups,insertdatetime,preview,media,searchreplace,print,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen,noneditable,visualchars,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras,template",
            language : "en",

// Theme options
            theme_advanced_buttons1 : "save,newdocument,|,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,styleselect,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect",
            theme_advanced_buttons2 : "cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,cleanup,help,code,|,insertdate,inserttime,preview,|,forecolor,backcolor",
            theme_advanced_buttons3 : "tablecontrols,|,hr,removeformat,visualaid,|,sub,sup,|,charmap,emotions,iespell,media,advhr,|,print,|,ltr,rtl,|,fullscreen",
            theme_advanced_buttons4 : "insertlayer,moveforward,movebackward,absolute,|,styleprops,|,cite,abbr,acronym,del,ins,attribs,|,visualchars,nonbreaking,template,pagebreak",
            theme_advanced_toolbar_location : "top",
            theme_advanced_toolbar_align : "left",
            theme_advanced_statusbar_location : "bottom",
            theme_advanced_resizing : true,

// Example content CSS (should be your site CSS)
            content_css : "css/content.css",

// Drop lists for link/image/media/template dialogs
            template_external_list_url : "lists/template_list.js",
            external_link_list_url : "lists/link_list.js",
            external_image_list_url : "lists/image_list.js",
            media_external_list_url : "lists/media_list.js",

// Replace values for the template plugin
            template_replace_values : {
                username : "Some User",
                staffid : "991234"
            }
        });
        </script>');
  8. Search for "language" and next to it will be "en". Rename it to your language file, that you saw in 5.;
  9. Ctrl+Shift+R to your browser and that's it ! N'joy.
Still waiting for 2.0 + new themes . Anyway, for cyrillic translators, .tpl files in www\themes\ folder must be saved in "ANSI as UTF-8" [a.k.a. UTF-8 (without BOM)] or UTF-8.
Closed Thread