Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

CS: GO server changes to weird maps

Post New Thread Reply   

Riser
Old 02-08-2014 , 23:55   CS: GO server changes to weird maps
Reply With Quote #1

The CS: GO server I'm managing uses workshop maps, this is the workshop collection:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=178044455

maplists.txt and mapcycle.txt lists the maps only from that map group, nothing else. Below is the commandline:
srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +maxplayers 32 +exec server.cfg -ip xxxxxxxxxx -port 27015 -authkey xxxxxxxxxxxxxx +game_mode 0 +game_type 0 -tickrate 64 +host_workshop_collection 178044455 +workshop_start_map 125438255

I run only a few plugins other than the default SM plugins, which includes SMAC, couple of custom plugins, SpawnTools7, votekick/voteban, helpmenu and advertisements. All of them are approved.

However, whenever I leave the server overnight and when it's empty, the server changes to weird workshop maps. Maps that I have never heard off before. Weirdly, the map is in /maps/workshop/. I don't get it, my workshop collection doesn't have those maps. When I restart the server and when it gets populated, the server doesn't change to those weird maps.. it only changes to the maps in my mapcycle.txt.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-09-2014 , 00:02   Re: CS: GO server changes to weird maps
Reply With Quote #2

I'm looking into this exact issue. As well, if I restart the server or update the server, it becomes unable to join. In order to resolve the issue, removal of the subscribed list files is needed each time.

I'll post back if I find a can find a solution or if there is simply a bug to be fixed.
winniethepooh
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-09-2014 , 00:51   Re: CS: GO server changes to weird maps
Reply With Quote #3

sv_workshop_allow_other_maps 0

Quote:
* Added a community dedicated server convar "sv_workshop_allow_other_maps". When this option is enabled and the server is idling empty, it will allow players to reserve it on another workshop map. Server will then download the other workshop map and let players play it, after the map ends the players will mapcycle into workshop collection hosted by the server.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-09-2014 , 02:45   Re: CS: GO server changes to weird maps
Reply With Quote #4

Unfortunately that doesn't resolve my error as its already set to 0. Hope this fixes his issue at least.