[ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

_david_
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-08-2013 , 18:12   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact123 View Post
I think this is possible, would you mind open a issue with a detailed request for that here?.
That way we can add this to our milestone list of the next version so we don't forget it.

Yours sincerely
Impact
Done

https://github.com/Impact123/CallAdmin/issues/1
The Flying Apple
Old 07-12-2013 , 17:32   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #222

When i am installing the Steam part of the plugin it does not make the files: calladmin_steam_steamidlist.cfg, plugin.calladmin_steam.cfg and calladmin_steam_groupidlist.cfg...

What is the problem?? I have tried to install it on 5 different servers but it works on none of them
The Flying Apple
Old 07-12-2013 , 17:33   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #223

When i am installing the Steam part of the plugin it does not make the files: calladmin_steam_steamidlist.cfg, plugin.calladmin_steam.cfg and calladmin_steam_groupidlist.cfg...

What is the problem?? I have tried to install it on 5 different servers but it works on none of them ;(((
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2013 , 17:44   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #224

Sounds like a permission problem, does your server create logs?

Yours sincerely
Impact
Old 07-15-2013 , 14:48   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #225

Yes?...
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2013 , 17:15   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #226

I mean, does your server create logs in the following directory?
Code:
../addons/sourcemod/logs
If yes, check that your this folder has the same chmod permissions.
Code:
../addons/sourcemod/configs
The plugin needs access to the folder above in ordner to create the configfiles.
I can almost give you my word that it's not a bug in the plugin, nobody had that problem before.
If it still doesn't work you can of course create the file yourself if you want.
Have you checked that the plugin loads without errors and there are no errorlogs?

Yours sincerely
Impact

Last edited by Impact123; 07-16-2013 at 17:41.
Jstn7477
Old 07-17-2013 , 15:57   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #227

I installed this for the first time on a server today, and the in-game plugins seem to work fine (menu worked fine to report someone and it added the entry to my "reports" MySQL database). However, I can't get the webscript portion working even though I edited the app.config.php with my DB information and the "serverKey" I used matches the one stored in the CallAdmin table > serverKey column. All of the PHP scripts return APP_AUTH_FAILURE regardless if I use http://MYDOMAIN.org/calladmin/notice...RVERKEY&from=0 or just click on them. The Windows client also says the same thing even though I entered the correct web address and entered the serverKey as the access key. Any ideas?

EDIT: Might also be worth noting that I got this error once when the plugin made the tables:
Code:
L 07/17/2013 - 13:35:37: [CallAdmin: Mysql module] QueryErr: Duplicate column name 'serverKey'
EDIT2: Steam module gets this error as well and doesn't message me:
Code:
L 07/17/2013 - 17:28:21: [calladmin_steam.smx] Failed to send message, result was: (3, 1)
L 07/17/2013 - 17:34:47: [calladmin_steam.smx] Failed to send message, result was: (3, 1)

Last edited by Jstn7477; 07-17-2013 at 17:37. Reason: Added an error log.
Impact123
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2013 , 22:45   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #228

We need to see your configfiles, in this case these are the following files.
  • Config from calladmin "../cfg/plugin.calladmin.cfg"
  • Config from calladmin_steam "../cfg/plugin.calladmin_steam.cfg"
  • Config from calladmin_steam "../addons/sourcemod/configs/calladmin_steam_*.cfg"
  • Config from webscript "../include/app.config.php"
If you want you can remove the passwords you use before you post, but we won't be able to compare them then.
What we also need are portions of the logfile from calladmin (The parts which say something about calladmin).
The current stable version logs to the calladmin.log file and to the log directory of sourcemod (the dev version logs only to calladmin.log).

This is a list of possible messagebot error codes.
Code:
enum MessageBotResult
{
    RESULT_NO_ERROR = 0,       // Everything worked fine
    RESULT_LOGIN_ERROR,         // Error while trying to login
    RESULT_TIMEOUT_ERROR,     // Operation timed out
    RESULT_RECIPIENTS_EMPTY,  // No recipients were setup prior to sending a message
}
Means the steammodule hasn't added any admins from your config.
We can probably give you more information if we saw the configs.
Maybe you can also find some tips in our wiki.

As for the mysql error, i can confirm this and i'm sorry we haven't noticed it earlier while testing.
The error (like you noticed) seems to only appear once (until the column is added), after a reload it should be fine.
We look how we can fix this, automatic database upgrades are one of these things that are hard to get right.

Yours sincerely
Impact

Last edited by Impact123; 07-17-2013 at 23:05.
Jstn7477
Old 07-18-2013 , 01:09   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact123 View Post
We need to see your configfiles, in this case these are the following files.
  • Config from calladmin "../cfg/plugin.calladmin.cfg"
  • Config from calladmin_steam "../cfg/plugin.calladmin_steam.cfg"
  • Config from calladmin_steam "../addons/sourcemod/configs/calladmin_steam_*.cfg"
  • Config from webscript "../include/app.config.php"
If you want you can remove the passwords you use before you post, but we won't be able to compare them then.
What we also need are portions of the logfile from calladmin (The parts which say something about calladmin).
The current stable version logs to the calladmin.log file and to the log directory of sourcemod (the dev version logs only to calladmin.log).

This is a list of possible messagebot error codes.
Code:
enum MessageBotResult
{
    RESULT_NO_ERROR = 0,       // Everything worked fine
    RESULT_LOGIN_ERROR,         // Error while trying to login
    RESULT_TIMEOUT_ERROR,     // Operation timed out
    RESULT_RECIPIENTS_EMPTY,  // No recipients were setup prior to sending a message
}
Means the steammodule hasn't added any admins from your config.
We can probably give you more information if we saw the configs.
Maybe you can also find some tips in our wiki.

As for the mysql error, i can confirm this and i'm sorry we haven't noticed it earlier while testing.
The error (like you noticed) seems to only appear once (until the column is added), after a reload it should be fine.
We look how we can fix this, automatic database upgrades are one of these things that are hard to get right.

Yours sincerely
Impact
Config from calladmin "../cfg/plugin.calladmin.cfg"
Spoiler

Config from calladmin_steam "../cfg/plugin.calladmin_steam.cfg"
Spoiler

Config from calladmin_steam "../addons/sourcemod/configs/calladmin_steam_steamidlist.cfg"
Spoiler

Config from webscript "../include/app.config.php"
Spoiler

Quick summary:

Does CallAdmin base plugin work? Yes.
Does CallAdmin MySQL in-game plugin work? Yes.
Does my database work? Yes, and since I was unable to get the "webscripts" working yet, I searched Google and came up with a PHP script to connect to the "Reports" database, SELECT * FROM CallAdmin and echo to an HTML table with the specific values I wanted demonstrated here: http://reports.trashedgamers.org/
Do the webscripts work? No idea. Every main script gives me the APP_AUTH_FAILURE, along with calling notice.php with the parameters key=TF2_GinandTonic and from=0.
Does the Windows Client work? It launches fine, but since I couldn't get the webscripts working it also gets APP_AUTH_FAILURE. If I then click the X to close the application, it closes and then I get a message about "Program has stopped working" in Win7 x64 SP1.
Does the Steam Message Bot work? It wants to, meaning that it does actually log into the account and boot you out if it's online, and it does go offline right when I send a report, but despite me being friends with it and having my STEAMID32 in the configuration file, it has not messaged me at all. Game server is Linux, no idea what distro as it's on an NFO managed virtual dedicated server.

I hope this helps. For now, I'm going to roll out the plugins on the rest of my servers and just check the hastily made PHP frontend I threw together to view the CallAdmin table entries. Can't wait to get this working as it's a really nice idea and all.
Veteran Member
Old 07-18-2013 , 02:04   Re: [ANY] CallAdmin - Extended Report Mod
Reply With Quote #230

Thanks for the information, if everyone would post this much information it would be much easier for us to help, but there is no need to fullquote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstn7477 View Post
...calling notice.php with the parameters key=TF2_GinandTonic ..
That's not how it works, in this case your key would be "KEY1", this key is then bound to each server with the key "TF2_GinandTonic"
We know it's a little bit confusing, but you can find some information about serverkeys here.

The config for the steammodule is looking good, but it's only read once when the plugin starts.
Maybe it helps to reload the steam module so it can read the config again.

As for the webinterface, i was working on a prototype, but it was never finished due to lack of requests.

Yours sincerely
Imüact

Last edited by Impact123; 07-18-2013 at 02:12.