Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

crasx
Old 06-19-2013 , 03:40   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B117
Reply With Quote #1591

Hey Mukkis, Love the plugin...

However I am having some issue with string corruption on a windows box. I noticed that rank_shuffle wasn't working so I checked the logs and found the following:

Code:
L 06/18/2013 - 05:17:06: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'STEAM_1:0:{id removed}''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_infected = points_infected + 10 WHERE steamid = 't + 2 WHERE steamid = 'STEAM_1:0:{id removed}'")
I imagine this is caused by using decl instead of new when calling GetClientRankAuthString, but I don't know why... do you have any suggestions for how to repair this?

Last edited by crasx; 06-19-2013 at 03:49.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2013 , 04:15   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B117
Reply With Quote #1592

Quote:
Originally Posted by crasx View Post
Hey Mukkis, Love the plugin...

However I am having some issue with string corruption on a windows box. I noticed that rank_shuffle wasn't working so I checked the logs and found the following:

Code:
L 06/18/2013 - 05:17:06: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'STEAM_1:0:{id removed}''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_infected = points_infected + 10 WHERE steamid = 't + 2 WHERE steamid = 'STEAM_1:0:{id removed}'")
I imagine this is caused by using decl instead of new when calling GetClientRankAuthString, but I don't know why... do you have any suggestions for how to repair this?
Hi there! That query should not affect directly the functionality of the rank shuffle. However, it seems the query got messed up badly otherwise. If this keeps happening, the plugin will loose any meaning of storing statistics. I'll try to find some time to check into this.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2013 , 04:16   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B117
Reply With Quote #1593

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasterMan View Post
Tried to compile with the latest Linux SM Snapshot 1.5.0-hg3841

//// l4d_stats.sp
// l4d_stats.sp(3011) : warning 200: symbol "StatsPrintToChatAllPreFormatted" is
truncated to 31 characters
// l4d_stats.sp(3011) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
// l4d_stats.sp(7883) : warning 200: symbol "StatsPrintToChatAllPreFormatted" is
// l4d_stats.sp(7883) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
// l4d_stats.sp(7969) : warning 200: symbol "StatsPrintToChatAllPreFormatted" is
// l4d_stats.sp(7969) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
// l4d_stats.sp(8007) : warning 200: symbol "StatsPrintToChatAllPreFormatted" is
// l4d_stats.sp(8007) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
// l4d_stats.sp(8015) : warning 200: symbol "StatsPrintToChatAllPreFormatted" is
// l4d_stats.sp(8015) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
// l4d_stats.sp(11277) : warning 200: symbol "StatsPrintToChatAllPreFormatted" i
s truncated to 31 characters
// l4d_stats.sp(11277) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
// l4d_stats.sp(11417) : warning 200: symbol "StatsPrintToChatAllPreFormatted" i
// l4d_stats.sp(11417) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
// l4d_stats.sp(11433) : warning 200: symbol "StatsPrintToChatAllPreFormatted" i
// l4d_stats.sp(11433) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
// l4d_stats.sp(11433) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
// l4d_stats.sp(11434) : error 021: symbol already defined: "StatsPrintToChatAll
PreFormatted"
//
// 10 Errors.
I'll look into this. Sorry for the trouble.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2013 , 04:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B117
Reply With Quote #1594

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evkval View Post
Help me pls. link does not work on Steam Profile

[IMG]http://img689.**************/img689/6051/screenshot20130420001q.jpg[/IMG]
Looks like an intended feature. I don't remember what is the reason for the community page URL being disabled, but I'll look into this. Sorry for the trouble.

KBL4D2
Old 06-22-2013 , 03:24   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B117
Reply With Quote #1595

Hi, I'm new to this Database and php thing.
Can anyone help me?
I want to do this Ranking stats system in my Local server for L4D2
Is it possible? If yes, please PM me - I really need someone to guide a person who does not know a single thing about setting up MySQL
RasterMan
Old 06-30-2013 , 05:20   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B117
Reply With Quote #1596

Have 1 problem stats keep adding 1 bot to rankings always any idea's why?

I've also tried using both v1.4B117 & github v1.4B120

Also getting loads of errors:

L 06/30/2013 - 10:17:27: SourceMod error session started
L 06/30/2013 - 10:17:27: Info (map "c1m1_hotel") (file "errors_20130630.log")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:17:27: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'e + playtime_versus + playtime_realism + playtime_survival + plaUPDATE players S' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 5 WHERE steamid = 'e + playtime_versus + playtime_realism + playtime_survival + plaUPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 5 WHERE steamid = 'e + playtime_versus + playtime_realism ")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:179: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'e + playtime_versus + playtim'' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 6 WHERE steamid = 'e + playtime_versus + playtime_realism + playtime_survival + plaUPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 6 WHERE steamid = 'e + playtime_versus + playtim'")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:17:49: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET melee_kills = melee_kills + 1 WHERE steamid = 'oints_infected + points_realism + points_survival + points_scavenge_survivors + points_scavenge_infected + points_realism_survivors + points_realism_infected + points_mutations FROM players")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:18:25: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points = points + 20 WHERE steamid = '= ''' ")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:18:25: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points = points + 20 WHERE steamid = '= ''' ")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:18:52: [l4d_stats.smx] GetClientRankMute failed! Reason: Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '='
L 06/30/2013 - 10:19:10: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 12 WHERE steamid = 'rs ' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 12 WHERE steamid = 'rs SET infected_spawn_2 = infected_spawn_2 + 1 WHERE steamid = 'UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 12 WHERE steamid = 'rs SET infected_spawn_2 = in'")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:19:22: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'e + playtime_versus + playtime_realism + playtime_survival + plaUPDATE players S' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 2 WHERE steamid = 'e + playtime_versus + playtime_realism + playtime_survival + plaUPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 2 WHERE steamid = 'e + playtime_versus + playtime_realism ")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:21:55: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'e + playtime_versus + playtime_realism + playtime_survival + plaUPDATE players S' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 8 WHERE steamid = 'e + playtime_versus + playtime_realism + playtime_survival + plaUPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 8 WHERE steamid = 'e + playtime_versus + playtime_realism ")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:232: Error log file session closed.
L 06/30/2013 - 10:24:40: SourceMod error session started
L 06/30/2013 - 10:24:40: Info (map "c1m2_streets") (file "errors_20130630.log")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:24:40: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 3 WHERE steamid = 'rs S' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 3 WHERE steamid = 'rs SET infected_spawn_3 = infected_spawn_3 + 1 WHERE steamid = 'UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 3 WHERE steamid = 'rs SET infected_sp'")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:268: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'e + playtime_versus + playtim'' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 1 WHERE steamid = 'e + playtime_versus + playtime_realism + playtime_survival + plaUPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 1 WHERE steamid = 'e + playtime_versus + playtim'")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:271: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points = points + 0, award_charger = award_charger + 1 WHERE steamid = 'points + 5, award_protect = award_protect + 1 WHERE steamid = '''")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:271: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 1 WHERE steamid = '= '''")
L 06/30/2013 - 10:29:24: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 23 WHERE steamid = '= '''")
L 06/30/2013 - 100:25: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 3 WHERE steamid = '= '''")
L 06/30/2013 - 100:25: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 17 WHERE steamid = '= '''")
L 06/30/2013 - 100:44: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'time_versus + playtime_realism + playtime_survival + playtime_scU'' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET infected_boomer_vomits = infected_boomer_vomits + 1 WHERE steamid = 'time_versus + playtime_realism + playtime_survival + playtime_scUPDATE players SET infected_boomer_vomits = infected_boomer_vomits + 1 WHERE steamid = 'time_versus + p")
L 06/30/2013 - 101:04: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'oints_infected + points_realism + points_survival + points_scavenge_survivors + ' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET melee_kills = melee_kills + 1 WHERE steamid = 'oints_infected + points_realism + points_survival + points_scaveUPDATE players SET melee_kills = melee_kills + 1 WHERE steamid = 'oints_infected + points_realism + points_survival + points_")
L 06/30/2013 - 101:06: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'oints_infected + points_realism + points_survival + points_scaveUPDATE players S' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET melee_kills = melee_kills + 1 WHERE steamid = 'oints_infected + points_realism + points_survival + points_scaveUPDATE players SET melee_kills = melee_kills + 1 WHERE steamid = 'oints_infected + points_realism + points_survival + points_")
L 06/30/2013 - 101:14: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points = points + 14 WHERE steamid = '= ''' ")
L 06/30/2013 - 101:14: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points = points + 14 WHERE steamid = '= ''' ")
L 06/30/2013 - 101:15: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points = points + 14 WHERE steamid = '= ''' ")
L 06/30/2013 - 1037: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points = points + 0, award_charger = award_charger + 1 WHERE steamid = 'points + 4, award_protect = award_protect + 1 WHERE steamid = '''")

Last edited by RasterMan; 06-30-2013 at 06:09.
Send a message via MSN to RasterMan
eric0279
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-02-2013 , 11:07   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B117
Reply With Quote #1597

after upgrading my server (Squeeze to Wheezy) :
Quote:
Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/serveur/www/stats/playerlist.php on line 18 Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/serveur/www/stats/playerlist.php on line 19 Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/serveur/www/stats/playerlist.php on line 22 Notice: Undefined index: type in /home/serveur/www/stats/playerlist.php on line 23 Notice: Undefined index: team in /home/serveur/www/stats/playerlist.php on line 26 Notice: Undefined index: team in /home/serveur/www/stats/playerlist.php on line 27 Notice: Undefined variable: statspagemeta in /home/serveur/www/stats/templates/default/layout.tpl on line 5
there are a lot of other warning like this when the course have different categories.
Jokker
Old 07-07-2013 , 08:11   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B117
Reply With Quote #1598

First of all, thanks for this plugin... Its one of the best in Allied Modders, and seems you spend a lot of effort to make it a great choice to the community...

I have a weird issue when in game. I'm receiving announces about si e bots spawn and after that, they are included in the ranking, like a normal human player... This is very annoying because the human players are alerted about the SI and the player stats ranking becomes unusable...

http://b4st4rds.clanservers.com/customstats/index.php

Thanks in advance for the help!
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2013 , 08:07   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B117
Reply With Quote #1599

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBL4D2 View Post
Hi, I'm new to this Database and php thing.
Can anyone help me?
I want to do this Ranking stats system in my Local server for L4D2
Is it possible? If yes, please PM me - I really need someone to guide a person who does not know a single thing about setting up MySQL
You can find loads of guides on setting up MySQL using Google. I'm sorry but I don't have time to give you anything more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RasterMan View Post
Have 1 problem stats keep adding 1 bot to rankings always any idea's why?
Somehow the queries are messed up in your logs. I'll reinstall the game to check things out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric0279 View Post
after upgrading my server (Squeeze to Wheezy) :
there are a lot of other warning like this when the course have different categories.
I am aware that the PHP code is not perfect. But I don't think it should give you any errors. You must either endure the notices and warnings, or you can mute the PHP to not to display other than errors. I don't have time to clean up the code anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokker View Post
First of all, thanks for this plugin... Its one of the best in Allied Modders, and seems you spend a lot of effort to make it a great choice to the community...

I have a weird issue when in game. I'm receiving announces about si e bots spawn and after that, they are included in the ranking, like a normal human player... This is very annoying because the human players are alerted about the SI and the player stats ranking becomes unusable...

http://b4st4rds.clanservers.com/customstats/index.php

Thanks in advance for the help!
Thanks for the kind words. Your problem seems to be caused by either plugin break down from a version update or some other plugin you have installed that manages the infected team? I really have not seen this happen anywhere.

I'll need to reinstall the game just to see how things still work out... I'm sorry for the trouble.

RasterMan
Old 07-13-2013 , 05:56   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B117
Reply With Quote #1600

Managed to sort out DBase problem had to set mysql settings manually for character set utf8 & collate utf8_bin
For some reason default kept setting it to latin1_swedish_ci
Still getting this error:

L 07/13/2013 - 103:24: SourceMod error session started
L 07/13/2013 - 103:24: Info (map "l4d_smalltown01_caves") (file "errors_20130713.log")
L 07/13/2013 - 103:24: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_mutations = points_mutations + 4 WHERE steamid = '= '''")

Also still getting 1 bot added to Top 10 & players online!