Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

5.0 Beta Testing

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 05-05-2011 , 23:58   5.0 Beta Testing

Right now the development process is finalizing into a beta testing phase. We will be taking suggestions / bugs and code changes at the Official Development Section until the final release. You may also post here if you would like but all those things will mainly be based from their as of right now.

Anybody who has PM'd me about a testing server that is custom or populated for quicker results will be informed shortly also.

You can PM myself or DarkGod if you want to beta test it. We will prioritize popular servers to get feedback on how well it runs under a bit of load.

It's now publicly available here.

Link to dl the Beta: https://github.com/bmann420/AMX-Super
Additional Support: http://supercentral.net/forums/index...-developement/

Last edited by bmann_420; 07-11-2011 at 16:02. Reason: Added links
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2011 , 12:15   Re: 5.0 Beta Testing

Are we really needed to registrate us on supercentral just to get the beta version or what? Then mention it like that bmann.
DarkGod
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 05-15-2011 , 13:31   Re: 5.0 Beta Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibu View Post
Are we really needed to registrate us on supercentral just to get the beta version or what? Then mention it like that bmann.
You don't have to register on our forums. It's just that we'll be looking after our own forums more, of course, and it's easier for us if all bug reports and suggestions are gathered there rather than here.
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2011 , 15:58   Re: 5.0 Beta Testing

I PM'ed two times bmann. First he told me to wait and just gave me supercentral link. Then I heard nothing from him.
DarkGod
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 05-15-2011 , 16:37   Re: 5.0 Beta Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibu View Post
I PM'ed two times bmann. First he told me to wait and just gave me supercentral link. Then I heard nothing from him.
He's a busy man, sorry.
If you can PM me some of your server info (location, other plugins run, etc) then I could send you a beta version.
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 05-15-2011 , 19:33   Re: 5.0 Beta Testing

Yes I am sorry, Im working 65 hours a week and have 1 day to do everything that is needed! Like darkgod said, he can handle it also, that is why he made the thread, or at least created it ;)

And we do have a team working on the super, not just 1 person. It is much easier like dg said to keep track of everything in 1 place where we can control the sections for more accurate and efficient results = quicker release time. No registration is needed for a download or to read teh current changes. Registration is simply needed to post, and we do encourage it for bug results, if not, post em here' and they will be evaluated.

In the next few days we should have a complete plugin to send out, thats why I said wait patiently bibu. Its an extremely large plugin (compared to average plugins, hence the fact it needs its own sub-forum), and we have a team, so things are slower than 1 person working on a smaller plugin... Please understand that.

Last edited by bmann_420; 05-15-2011 at 19:37.
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 05-16-2011 , 12:31   Re: 5.0 Beta Testing

Alright. I'm now in contact with dg.
nikhilgupta345
Veteran Member
Old 05-16-2011 , 16:47   Re: 5.0 Beta Testing

Just wondering, did you guys re-code the whole thing from scratch? Or just remake the non-functioning/problematic features of 4.2?
If you like my work, please
Send a message via ICQ to nikhilgupta345 Send a message via Yahoo to nikhilgupta345
DarkGod
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 05-16-2011 , 17:56   Re: 5.0 Beta Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilgupta345 View Post
Just wondering, did you guys re-code the whole thing from scratch? Or just remake the non-functioning/problematic features of 4.2?
Pretty much everything is re-coded.
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 06-07-2011 , 17:44   Re: 5.0 Beta Testing

Whoever has not yet received a beta version who has requested, please PM me or Darkgod. I have some time now so you can PM me first also as I have access to the most recent versions and we can also give you the link to post bugs in a 'support ticket' fashion via a repository. (So this will get done faster and orderly)