Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Decompile models

Post New Thread Reply   

rybka
Old 07-05-2021 , 17:16   Decompile models
Reply With Quote #1

Hello Everyone,

I have some issues during compile new configurations for the zombie models.

Basically, I start by decompiling any selected .mdl file, so I guess it will be correct.
The next step was to edit the .qc file and removed the part of the code responsible for the submodel (backpack c4 on the back)

Code:
$bodygroup "backpack"
{
blank
studio "bomb"
}
At the very end I run the compiler via GUI StudioMDL 1.0 and trying to compile new settings.
The response at the end looks like with error and i haven't receive a model at all.

In the other hand, I tried to compile other ways, like the crowbar software or HL1 MDL Compiler - Decompiler by turkish people, however crowbar software provides response a simillar like above.
In the case of Decompiler by turkish people its kinda seems like work, because the whole process work properly, however server has an issue to read those models due to missing extension file?

Could you please help me to explain what i'm doing wrong and also there is possible to remove those submodels with backpack to these models?
I'm attaching the .zip pack of the models in order someone has time to try to decompile models.

Kind Regards,
Rybka
Attached Files
File Type: zip zpmodels.zip (3.77 MB, 37 views)