Commands:
    sm_arco(!arco in chat) to active the rainbow
    sm_arcoff(!arcoff in chat) to disable the rainbow

Notes:
    Spoiler

Changes:
    Spoiler
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (rainbow_player.sp - 738 views - 4.8 KB)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (rainbow_player_no_body.sp - 496 views - 4.7 KB)

Last edited by King_OXO; 09-24-2022 at 13:43.
    user2000
    Old 11-19-2021 , 21:02   Re: [L4D2]Rainbow Light, Glow and Body
    Reply With Quote #2

it works
    but when compiling it throws some errors

Code:
    //// rainbow_player.sp
    //
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(41) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(44) : warning 242: function "Event_PlayerDeath" should return an explicit value
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(49) : warning 242: function "Event_RE" should return an explicit value
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(59) : warning 242: function "Command_Rainbow" should return an explicit value
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(64) : warning 242: function "Command_RainbowOff" should return an explicit value
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(69) : warning 209: function has explicit 'int' tag but does not return a value
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(69) : warning 209: function has explicit 'int' tag but does not return a value
    // Code size:         10136 bytes
    // Data size:         3456 bytes
    // Stack/heap size:      16468 bytes
    // Total requirements:   30060 bytes
    //
    // 7 Warnings.
    //
    // Compilation Time: 0.94 sec
    // ----------------------------------------
    edit: when I deactivate the glow it disappears but I still have color in the body

Last edited by user2000; 11-19-2021 at 21:06.
    King_OXO
    Old 11-19-2021 , 21:11   Re: [L4D2]Rainbow Light, Glow and Body
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by user2000 View Post
    it works
    but when compiling it throws some errors

Code:
    //// rainbow_player.sp
    //
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(41) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(44) : warning 242: function "Event_PlayerDeath" should return an explicit value
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(49) : warning 242: function "Event_RE" should return an explicit value
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(59) : warning 242: function "Command_Rainbow" should return an explicit value
    // E:\JuegosSteam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(64) : warning 242: function "Command_RainbowOff" should return an explicit value
    //
    // 7 Warnings.
    //
    edit: when I deactivate the glow it disappears but I still have color in the body
    compile with sourcemod 1.10 stable

Code:
    //// rainbow_player.sp
    //
    // C:\Users\gabrie lfaustino\Desktop\arquivos\sourcemod1\scripting\rainbow_player.sp(41) : warning 217: loose indentation
    // Code size:             8484 bytes
    // Data size:             3416 bytes
    // Stack/heap size:      16384 bytes
    // Total requirements:   28284 bytes
    //
    // 1 Warning.
    //
    // Compilation Time: 0,44 sec

Press enter to exit ...

Last edited by King_OXO; 11-19-2021 at 21:17.
    AsphyxiaJLSA
    Old 11-25-2021 , 17:23   Re: [L4D2]Rainbow Light, Glow and Body
    Reply With Quote #4

It would be much better if you get 2 versions, one with all 3, I mean glow, body color, and rainbow, and the other with just glitter and rainbow.

One option of mine is that you add much more speed to shine and to the arc, it looks too slow when I put your complement, I am giving you an opinion I hope it is not annoying.

To my liking I prefer only the glow and the rainbow

It would be much better like this, with this kind of speed: D

DISCORD: Asphyxia#9797

Sorry for my bad English
    King_OXO
    Old 11-26-2021 , 13:53   Re: [L4D2]Rainbow Light, Glow and Body
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AsphyxiaJLSA View Post
    It would be much better if you get 2 versions, one with all 3, I mean glow, body color, and rainbow, and the other with just glitter and rainbow.

One option of mine is that you add much more speed to shine and to the arc, it looks too slow when I put your complement, I am giving you an opinion I hope it is not annoying.

To my liking I prefer only the glow and the rainbow

It would be much better like this, with this kind of speed: D
    ok man, i put two versions just glow and light, you can change the speed of color changes in rainbow_light.cfg, found in left4dead2/cfg/sourcemod
    AsphyxiaJLSA
    Old 11-26-2021 , 14:55   Re: [L4D2]Rainbow Light, Glow and Body
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by King_OXO View Post
    ok man, i put two versions just glow and light, you can change the speed of color changes in rainbow_light.cfg, found in left4dead2/cfg/sourcemod
    awesome and nice plugin, but they don't save when you do a map transition.

When changing the map it is erased and not saved. If you can figure it out, that would be great: D. By the way, somehow to add much more brightness to the rainbow, it looks very low, compared to the (silver) flashlight which is much taller and more intense.

That's your plugin, I think, it would be great if you add that rainbow intensity from that plugin that I'm adding to this current plugin ,: D to make it look a lot more intense.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source ([L4D2]Rainbow Flashlight.sp - 317 views - 2.5 KB)

DISCORD: Asphyxia#9797

Sorry for my bad English
    L4D2Noob
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 07-21-2022 , 17:33   Re: [L4D2]Rainbow Light, Glow and Body
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by user2000 View Post
    Code:
    //// rainbow_player.sp
    //
    //
    // 7 Warnings.
    //
    Here it seems to have compiled on SourceMod 1.11.0.6905 without warnings.
    I just had to add in some places:
    return 0; and return Plugin_Handled;
    Attached Files
    File Type: smx rainbow_player.smx (6.7 KB, 130 views)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (rainbow_player.sp - 340 views - 5.1 KB)