Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

SoD Player Stats

Post New Thread Reply   

Jezternz
Old 06-06-2008 , 19:52   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #191

Would you consider? Seperating the mysql table into two tables (with extra rows):

players ~ rank, steamid, total_shots, total_hits, name, active_badge, total_time_played, total_score, total_kills, total_deaths, last_server(ip adress), last_game(eg css), last_connect(time), last_disconnect(time)
kills ~ playerid(or rank, same thing), victimid(or victims rank, same thing), weapon, game, player_name, victim_name, time

This would require 2 more querys and a decent bit of work, but opens huge potential.
The 3 queries would be: adding a kill to the kills table, and adding a death to the victims total_deaths, and adding a kill to the total_kills of the shooter.

If you did it this way, with the correct interface, you coud show all the kills in realtime on the webinterface.
Similar to this: http://www.pvkstats.co.uk/ ,except I woukd write it differenly and using ajax, it would update in realtime

Also the active_badge, is that still working? in the version I used, it wasnt doing anything with active badge :S

I will be going to the biggest australasian lan (gaming event where hundreds of people join their computers and play lan games) in around a month, and I would love to have these kinda features ready by then as I plan on hosting 6+ servers all linked using sodstats at the lan (www.xlan.co.nz). I also would like to run an intranet at the lan with live stats over the servers, possibly run a competition, however this is only ideas at this point.

cheers, Josh

Last edited by Jezternz; 06-06-2008 at 20:02.
Send a message via MSN to Jezternz Send a message via Skype™ to Jezternz
FrostbyteX
Old 06-06-2008 , 20:44   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #192

Interestingly enough, I've already split the database similarly for mysql in the next release, since I'm planning on having map statistics. It also lets you do weapon statistics, hitbox statistics, kill streak, etc...

It's going to be fully functional and hopefully a HlstatsX competitor. And for those who care, it will continue to be developed with the same philosophy: ease of use, simple installation and high efficiency.

Steve
Jezternz
Old 06-07-2008 , 03:40   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #193

I guess what im asking is will you have the kills in a seperate table, including the game and weapon? and would you be able to add fields for las server, last game, last connect ?

Cheers, Josh
Send a message via MSN to Jezternz Send a message via Skype™ to Jezternz
PStar
Veteran Member
Old 06-07-2008 , 14:22   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #194

HY got this today in my log files:
Quote:
L 06/07/2008 - 14:24:58: SourceMod error session started
L 06/07/2008 - 14:24:58: Info (map "cs_wolfenstein") (file "errors_20080607.log")
L 06/07/2008 - 14:24:58: [SM] Plugin encountered error 14: Divide by zero
L 06/07/2008 - 14:24:58: [SM] Debug mode is not enabled for "sodstats.smx"
L 06/07/2008 - 14:24:58: [SM] To enable debug mode, edit plugin_settings.cfg, or type: sm plugins debug 20 on
L 06/07/2008 - 14:42:50: Error log file session closed.
Box Cutter
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-07-2008 , 21:30   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #195

Im getting the error below. Please let me know if you need me to debug to make any sense of it.

Code:
L 06/07/2008 - 17:48:35: SourceMod error session started
L 06/07/2008 - 17:48:35: Info (map "fy_iceworld") (file "errors_20080607.log")
L 06/07/2008 - 17:48:35: [SM] Native "GetClientName" reported: Client 4 is not connected
L 06/07/2008 - 17:48:35: [SM] Debug mode is not enabled for "sodstats.smx"
L 06/07/2008 - 17:48:35: [SM] To enable debug mode, edit plugin_settings.cfg, or type: sm plugins debug 20 on

-BC
Box Cutter
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-12-2008 , 14:53   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #196

Any ideas on the cause of the error above?

Either way I'm still rockin this plugin. The players on my server seem to love it. I'm looking forward to your next release with some of the previously mentioned features.

-BC
FrostbyteX
Old 06-12-2008 , 16:04   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Cutter View Post
Any ideas on the cause of the error above?

Either way I'm still rockin this plugin. The players on my server seem to love it. I'm looking forward to your next release with some of the previously mentioned features.

-BC
Yeah. I think it's trying to grab player ID in a SQL callback. If a player disconnects immediately after typing rank, or if the map changes, then you will get this error.

I'm very busy until Sunday night, so I can't test that theory. If you have a few minutes and can attempt that, I can have a fix out earlier. If not, then I'll get to it Sunday.

Steve
Box Cutter
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-12-2008 , 16:33   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #198

It's not a huge deal. It hasn't affected my server more than just creating the error. I can fully understand being busy, so take care of your business and I'll be on the lookout for your next release when you can get it out.

-BC
FrostbyteX
Old 06-18-2008 , 12:51   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #199

Is anyone interested in a multilingual release?
Box Cutter
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-19-2008 , 15:04   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbyteX View Post
Is anyone interested in a multilingual release?

I'm good. Just excited for the next release . I am really looking forward to the function to block the rank from showing to everyone. it sometimes has a slight delay so people type rank again and it floods the chat.

Still an awesome addition to my server.

-BC