Post New Thread Reply   

Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 02-11-2010 , 20:08   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake60 View Post
YouzAMenace
Thanks for good job in supporting this plugin.
I want to help you in to do list
I add translation support in this plugin and add english and russian translation of it.
One request. Can you make removing weapon on aim-maps during warm-up? That will be cool.
Thanks in advance.
Cool i had a quick look nice job Ill look into it more tomorrow or saturday. Also can you explain by removing weapons on aim maps? do you mean weapons on the floor? Or weapons given to players if they are given to players they should be removed. The ones on the ground arent though so you probablly mean those.
Snake60
Old 02-12-2010 , 03:00   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #102

Yes, I tell about weapon on the floor, becouse when anybody pick up the weapon during wurm-up, it dissapeared and switched on the gifted weapon with playing animation. And this action take 2-3 second of playing time and player can't shoot during animation. This is not good, especially if on aim-map so many weapons on the floor (map for example - $2000$)
Code for removing weapon you can take from this plugin http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=94572
The Salt Boss
Old 02-12-2010 , 07:35   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #103

Hmm intresting actually. Ive ran over tons of weapons on warmup before and it dosnt even switch to it. It instantly removes it. What warmup weapon are you using or is it any?

Edit: Hmmm nvm i just tested with warmup weapon deagle and yea i see it trying to switch and switch back ill look into it cause it shouldnt try to do that but... Ill also add support to remove them from the ground.

Last edited by Dr!fter; 02-12-2010 at 07:44.
NoS
Old 02-13-2010 , 09:16   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #104

I thought of a feature that could be implemented. When you pick up a restricted weapon like awps it could say The weapon AWP is restricted to 2 per team or something along those lines.
handshake
Old 02-15-2010 , 13:49   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #105

Respawn at Warmup would be very nice (and important)!

A Question: PerPlayercount restrict not combined with the normal restrict? Is it right? Either this or that?

Snake60
Old 02-16-2010 , 08:25   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouzAMenace View Post
Hmm intresting actually. Ive ran over tons of weapons on warmup before and it dosnt even switch to it. It instantly removes it. What warmup weapon are you using or is it any?

Edit: Hmmm nvm i just tested with warmup weapon deagle and yea i see it trying to switch and switch back ill look into it cause it shouldnt try to do that but... Ill also add support to remove them from the ground.
Yes, it's deagle. I like warmup on deagles But not only deagle. Weapons switched when you pick up weapon from another slot. For example, you have primary weapon and you try pick up secondary and vice versa...

And I find another bug during warmup this HE-granades. If player pick up HE from the floor (same map $2000$ and some others have HE on the floor) then player switched in mode like spectator with knife (he can't cut enemy and can't throw HE) If you add code for removing weapons during warmup or fix this 2 bugs that will be nice

Last edited by Snake60; 02-16-2010 at 08:34.
Send a message via ICQ to Snake60 Send a message via MSN to Snake60 Send a message via Skype™ to Snake60
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 02-16-2010 , 18:37   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake60 View Post
Yes, it's deagle. I like warmup on deagles But not only deagle. Weapons switched when you pick up weapon from another slot. For example, you have primary weapon and you try pick up secondary and vice versa...

And I find another bug during warmup this HE-granades. If player pick up HE from the floor (same map $2000$ and some others have HE on the floor) then player switched in mode like spectator with knife (he can't cut enemy and can't throw HE) If you add code for removing weapons during warmup or fix this 2 bugs that will be nice

Yup im currently trying to fix second bug thats why i havent released the new version cause i found that bug so i gotta fix it first. It happens when you pick up a nade it gives you another and it tries to switch to the one it gave you but it obviously dosnt exist :/ i have a simple fix so should be done soon.

As for the first bug it seems to be any of the weapon slots if you have knife or nade out it dosnt auto switch (for me atleast maybe its if you have autoswitch enable) so yea ill have to remove it from ground i still havent added that yet but will do tomorrow thanks for reporting the bugs

Last edited by Dr!fter; 02-16-2010 at 18:40.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 02-16-2010 , 18:43   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by handshake View Post
Respawn at Warmup would be very nice (and important)!

A Question: PerPlayercount restrict not combined with the normal restrict? Is it right? Either this or that?
this is how per player works ill give an example say my server has 24 slots.

In per player config i have 4 players 2 awps 8 players 4 after 8 is passed it will use the normal restrict one (the one inside the config for all weapons) so it would be 4 players or less 2 8 players to 5 it would be 4 awps and then more than 8 players it would use the normal config one. Hopefully that helps if not ill try to explain it again lol...
Pandora92
Old 02-17-2010 , 04:39   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #109

I know this may seem like a lot of work but when you edit it for the next release is there any chance you could fix the capitalization of the weapon names? It just looks slightly unprofessional when it's all in lower case, and I have OCD so it drives me crazy.
voco_69
Old 02-18-2010 , 10:55   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #110

Hi all,

Sry for my bad english i'm french :p

I have a problem with the plugin.

I try to restrict awp and flash in "cs_mansion2" map, so i create "cs_mansion2.cfg" file in "/cstrike/addons/sourcemod/configs" directory with 2 commands in who are :

Quote:
sm_restrict_awp 1 and 0
sm_restrict_flashbang 1 and 0
I try too with :

Quote:
sm_restrict awp 1 and 0
sm_restrict flashbang 1 and 0
But when i change map to cs_mansion2, restricted weapons do not work, i can buy them.

Can some1 help me ?

Thanks

Last edited by voco_69; 02-18-2010 at 11:23.