Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

TFC - Girlpower servers/ searching files

Post New Thread Reply   

MrCoala
Old 02-05-2012 , 16:54   TFC - Girlpower servers/ searching files
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

anyone ever played on girlpower servers and still has models / sprites / plugin parts / any files?
urban_ninja
Old 02-19-2012 , 17:51   Re: TFC - Girlpower servers/ searching files
Reply With Quote #2

Ah the girlpower tfc server. Miss it a lot. I wish I could find a copy of their entire funhouse modding. I've tried finding what your looking for, for 3 years. Each attempt to locate the files and/or the people who made it, lead me to a dead end.
Old 03-08-2012 , 18:35   Re: TFC - Girlpower servers/ searching files
Reply With Quote #3

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but this is a pretty particular request and I happen to have a copy of the plugin and source. It should be attached.

I might even have some of the content that goes with it but I won't bother trying to dig it up or post it unless someone requests it.

Edit: actually there are two mods they used exclusively on their servers, shiver and shodan. Not sure which one you wanted.
Attached Files
File Type: zip shodan.zip (3.43 MB, 141 views)

Last edited by heinz57; 03-08-2012 at 18:38.
DuDLegion
Old 11-20-2012 , 08:39   Re: TFC - Girlpower servers/ searching files
Reply With Quote #4

Oh cool, i was a big fan of GP Server. I also miss really the god old times with long nights of TFC gaming.

Can anyone instruct me how to use this GP Mods on my server? I can play but have no idea of installing this mod

Thank you so much!
ThatGuy
Old 04-06-2013 , 11:59   Re: TFC - Girlpower servers/ searching files
Reply With Quote #5

Any servers running this plugin?
Old 04-08-2013 , 08:26   Re: TFC - Girlpower servers/ searching files
Reply With Quote #6

What the heck is AutoOP? I wish to use this plugin but the means of using this plugin is no where to be found. AutoOP has to be impossible to find. Its so far off the grid theres no record on the internet of its plugin file type(.aox) even existing. In the readme file it implies the only chance to obtain the means to run the mod is ask around at gpaspforums.girlpower.dhs.org which does't exist anymore. Any chance of running this mod isn't possible. Could someone port this to meta mod? At least meta mod hasn't vanished off the face of the earth. Source files for shodan are there.

@Heinz57 How does anyone have a fair chance to ask you for the other files if you're never on? I mean all you gave is a one off visit to these forums and left no alternate methods of contact to guarantee further questions can be asked.

Last edited by urban_ninja; 04-08-2013 at 08:56.
ThatGuy
Old 04-14-2013 , 21:37   Re: TFC - Girlpower servers/ searching files
Reply With Quote #7

Urban_Ninja I too wish to use the plugin although I do not have the resources to provide a server. Seeing as you have a server, I may provide use to get this plugin up and running. I've recently gotten into contact with a few of the original girlpower members through the representing steam group. I may be able to ask knighthawk if he has these AutoOP files. Perhaps it may be best for us to talk on steam friends? Please consider adding me as a friend so we can get this plugin up and running! and have some fun at it!

Edit: Added instant email notification for this thread.

Last edited by ThatGuy; 04-14-2013 at 21:43.