Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta

Post New Thread Reply   

blitzzz
Old 05-06-2010 , 15:28   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #541

Hi guys, Sorry but i'm lost after reading the 1st 5 pages of this thread.. I'm looking for a plugin that plays a short music on the start of every l4d2 game (say.. when a group of 8 players successfully connects to my server). Will this plugin work?
SirLamer
Old 05-07-2010 , 13:05   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #542

No, Jukebox does not do this yet but it will in the next major release. It's on the way.

Plugins: Jukebox for Source
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-07-2010 , 13:26   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #543

seems valves puttin a milestone on all the plugins on sourcemod.com practically.
SirLamer
Old 05-07-2010 , 14:40   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #544

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
seems valves puttin a milestone on all the plugins on sourcemod.com practically.
I don't understand what you mean.

I have been experimenting with Jukebox in L4D2. I have confirmed that the browser does not support JavaScript nor HTML 5 features like the <audio> tag. So, I'm not sure how to proceed given this result.

Plugins: Jukebox for Source
ThatGuy
Old 05-07-2010 , 14:51   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #545

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLamer View Post
I could add a -random command to make it just play random tracks right away (ie. "/jb -random 5 -all" = play 5 random tracks for everyone).

That would be much appreciated

I just want to hook that command to an event, so when something happens.. it will play a random song =]

Thanks.
Old 05-07-2010 , 19:40   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #546

I cant get it to work. I did everything on the webserver end fine, the back end works perfectly. If I reload the jukebox plugin no errors present, yet the chat triggers and console commands to bring up the jukebox don't work. ;-; I want your mod, how can I make it work?

EDIT: Nevermind! I realized that I had not whitelisted my gameservers IP address in my mysql settings in my hosting provider's settings. I'll just type a few words so people having the same problem can find this post: [JB] Connection Error, MYSQL Error, Whitelist, wtf, access denied

Last edited by DrWagstaff; 05-07-2010 at 20:35.
Send a message via AIM to DrWagstaff
ZumbuL
Old 05-10-2010 , 21:50   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #547

Hey I'll add you on steam have a quick questions for you.
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 05-11-2010 , 00:41   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #548

This plugin is so amazing! Is it possible you could add a sm_ command that will display information about the current song that's being played to the client to the client? Thanks for this awesome plugin and your previous help. Hope you can get that one part fixed soon though.

(Or make an admin command that displays the current song information in the public chat to everyone to prevent spamming of the command without me noticing..[preferred option])

Last edited by Sreaper; 05-11-2010 at 01:04.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-11-2010 , 02:15   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #549

Milestone means in my words basically their putting a strain on all the plugins cause due to entity hooking gone, Equipment manager is busted and the new update their gonna do for MOTD's makes this plugin useless as well.
DontWannaName
Veteran Member
Old 05-11-2010 , 03:11   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #550

TF2 is coming to mac for the release on May 12th, tomorrow. L4D2 and L4D are coming later it said. Apparently, the beta players have already noticed that Valve has added mac code into the install. I believe Windows users will still need to download the mac files or at least they will share the files. Webkit is coming to TF2 in 2 days.