Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

TeamSwitch

Post New Thread Reply   

Icettiflow
Old 01-10-2009 , 02:35   Re: TeamSwitch
Reply With Quote #111

I don't see what the issue is with L4D. I have run it in both a Windows AND Linux dedicated L4D box, actually USED its functions to move players and never had any problems.

The thing is, you have to use the plugin smartly. That is - don't try to switch an entire team at once.
ParadoxQuine
Old 01-17-2009 , 01:17   Re: TeamSwitch
Reply With Quote #112

Hi,

I ftp'd the smx to the sourcemod plugins folder, restarted my server, and it still doesn't seem to be active. Sorry for the newb question, but how do I get it working? (the other two plugins I downloaded from here work without any issue).
Xzero
Old 01-30-2009 , 15:14   Re: TeamSwitch
Reply With Quote #113

Hey, got your plugin to work perfectly, only one thing. I can't seem to set permissions to the commands.

I put;

Code:
"teamswitch"        "p"
In my overrides config file, but it still lets me use the teamswitch command through the menu. If I type it in console though, 'teamswitch xzero', it will tell me I don't have access.

Another problem, it may not let me use teamswitch (Remember only through console, it'll still let me use it on the menu) but I can type 'teamswitch_roundend xzero' and it works. I've entered;

Code:
"@teamswitch"        "p"
Code:
":teamswitch"        "p"
Tried both of those for the 'group' command, but it still doesn't work. Same thing happens with the menu, I can use all commands. If I type teamswitch in console, it will tell me I can't use it, but if I put teamswitch_roundend or death, I can still use it.

Can anyone help me with this?
mauirixxx
Old 02-04-2009 , 16:21   Re: TeamSwitch
Reply With Quote #114

just found a fun bug that may or may not be related to the plugin, or just how CS Source works.

I spawned with the bomb as a terrorist. Team switch myself immediately to CT. Run and plant the bomb. Then defuse it right away.

Any chance you can make the plugin force the bomb carrier to drop the bomb? After I switch myself to CT, if I drop the bomb I can't pick it up.

While this would be fun to play with, when plenty people are on and trying to play for real, this could be abused easily.
Send a message via AIM to mauirixxx Send a message via MSN to mauirixxx Send a message via Yahoo to mauirixxx
Snake60
Old 02-20-2009 , 03:30   Re: TeamSwitch
Reply With Quote #115

MistaGee
One more small bug. When switch player immediately to another team, they skin stay from previous team. It's funny, when 2 players runs on map and don't understand what they must doing, but this is not good. Can you fix it?
And can you add translation support?
All other very pretty and i like this plugin. Tnx for your job.
Send a message via ICQ to Snake60 Send a message via MSN to Snake60 Send a message via Skype™ to Snake60
Atreus
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-21-2009 , 01:50   Re: TeamSwitch
Reply With Quote #116

I've got a request for this plugin, assuming its still being developed

(1)Swap both teams, in their entirety
(2)Provide a command to go to each menu (eg /swspec to go to the spectator switch menu )
Send a message via AIM to Atreus Send a message via MSN to Atreus
exvel
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-21-2009 , 04:08   Re: TeamSwitch
Reply With Quote #117

[request]
Translation support.

For developers: Colors library
Send a message via ICQ to exvel
Big Myke
Old 02-28-2009 , 17:50   Re: TeamSwitch
Reply With Quote #118

can we get a feature to allow us to swap 2 players at once?
bobbobagan
SourceMod Donor
Old 03-01-2009 , 05:41   Re: TeamSwitch
Reply With Quote #119

I don't like how when you select a player in the menu, the names get all scrambled again... If you select the wrong player, you have to try find his name in a new list again.

Can you make it so names are listed in an order so they do not move all over the place after selection.
Old 03-01-2009 , 18:54   Re: TeamSwitch
Reply With Quote #120

would be great in insurgency, i have tested it but right now it moves a players name to spec yet allows them to run around still on the team they were on, could you modify this and create a working team swapper for insurgency maybe, please, the INS comunity would love you

Send a message via AIM to dirtyjob