Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

SourceMod 1.4 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 10-23-2011 , 16:37   Re: SourceMod 1.4 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eagle View Post
What's up ?
Could you give us a realease date ?
I have a date in mind, but I'd rather us not have to be held to it in case something comes up
nikooo777
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-23-2011 , 18:10   Re: SourceMod 1.4 nearing completion. Translators needed.

i'm thinking about to switch my servers over sm1.4 because of the health issue present in zombiereloaded which is fixed only on sm1.4 but i am afraid of the snapshot. what do you suggest me?

I of course gotta be careful with my servers, i don't want them to crash at all.
Old 10-25-2011 , 07:43   Re: SourceMod 1.4 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Doesn't matter ^^

I'd just would like to know if the release will come in the next 2 weeks or in next month.
Crashes and all that stuff are still happening on my CSS servers since last game update and i would a stable release as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 10-25-2011 , 07:47   Re: SourceMod 1.4 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Crashes and all that stuff are still happening on my CSS servers since last game update and i would a stable release as soon as possible.
If you're crashing with the latest 1.4 snapshot, you're going to crash with the release as well.

You are probably running a 3rd-party plugin/extension that's using outdated gamedata.
Old 10-25-2011 , 18:32   Re: SourceMod 1.4 nearing completion. Translators needed.

I'm using the last 1.3.8 release and slay and some other stuff make crash.
I dont really like snapshots, i prefer the stabble releases, so i'd like to know the reelease date (approximately)
Bloodlvst
Old 10-25-2011 , 18:50   Re: SourceMod 1.4 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
I'm using the last 1.3.8 release and slay and some other stuff make crash.
I dont really like snapshots, i prefer the stabble releases, so i'd like to know the reelease date (approximately)
You're going to have to install a snapshot. If you refuse to do that, then you're going to have to at least use the gamedata from one of the snapshots.

I'm using the lastest snapshot, and there's no issues with it at all. If I was you just install it for the small window of time it will be until 1.4 stable is released.
Closed Thread