We are nearing the completion of the SourceMod 1.6.0 release, and translation strings are now frozen.
There are three new strings that need to be translated in each supported language. You can view the status for each language at our Translator tool
. If your language is not complete and you have access to update it, please do so. If you would like to request access, please file a bug
Some highlights of the upcoming release:
- Added support for Dota 2, Source SDK 2013 mods, Insurgency, Contagion, and Blade Symphony.
- Added support for custom ban reasons in basebans plugin.
- Added new SQL transaction API for developers.
- Added watchdog timer to stop plugins that would otherwise lock up the server.
- Made a varitable plethora of under the hood changes for improved stability, performance and ease of future development.
A final, complete changelog and list of api additions and changes will be available closer to or at time of actual release.