Should you buy an electric scooter in 2021?
An electric scooter can be your perfect pandemic ride and riding around the street of Florida in a compact and foldable electric scooter might be a great solution for your short distance commute.
If you are not certain about the purchase, read on! This article will help you to decide whether your commute requirements can be fulfilled by modern foldable and feature-loaded electric scooters or not.
We have collected some statistics that will showcase the widespread community of people using electric scooters.
How promising is the electric scooter ownership satisfaction level?
• Around 90% of electric scooter owners have rated their experience 4+ out of 5.
• With low maintenance history and the capability to charge at home, an electric scooter can make your social distancing much more convenient.
• On average, people cover around 1500 miles of distance per year using an electric scooter.
Can an electric scooter work for my office commute?
• On average 7-10 miles per day and 4 to 5 days per week is the range of a regular electric scooter rider.
• Anything under 10-12 miles or so can be within the commute range of an electric scooter. This can vary, depending on the mileage of the e scooter as well as the riding capability of the owner.
Where can I learn more about electric scooters?
• V&D Electric bikes are not only well known for selling electric bikes and scooters but it also has a complete knowledge-based blog section too.
• You can buy electric scooter
from our website too.
In the year 2021, society has changed a lot and now people are a to stay away from crowded places, public transport, and hot spots like gas stations, restaurants, shops, etc. With this limitation, a safety-focused, feature-loaded, and compact electric scooter can be a great replacement for cars and motorbikes.