12% 

[CS:GO - Paying $50+] CT-Ban System with Web View

Post New Thread Reply   

whtevrwt
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-25-2016 , 19:36   [CS:GO - Paying $50+] CT-Ban System with Web View
Reply With Quote #1

What's up?

I'm looking for a developer to hopefully help me in creating a CT-Ban system (plugin + web view for the plugin) for my CS:GO jailbreak server. I'm willing to pay $50+ for something like as I'm using a CT-Ban plugin and it isn't working how it should (anymore). I've also tried various other plugins that I could search and find throughout the modding community (I've looked through other SourceMod modding communities as well) but they all didn't work how I needed them to work. I'm also looking to have the plugin showcase the latest CT-Bans on the web and for it to be updated automatically for each CT-Ban. You do not have to worry about making it look pretty. I can handle that if necessary.

If any developer is willing to partake in this journey with me, then please feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Cheers and thanks to anyone who's willing to help me out.
Old 07-26-2016 , 08:53   Re: [CS:GO - Paying $50+] CT-Ban System with Web View
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtevrwt View Post
What's up?
Not much, just hanging out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whtevrwt View Post
If any developer is willing to partake in this journey with me, then please feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Cheers and thanks to anyone who's willing to help me out.
I'm working with someone currently on incorporating this into their SourceBans, if you're interested in that avenue let me know.
whtevrwt
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-26-2016 , 17:11   Re: [CS:GO - Paying $50+] CT-Ban System with Web View
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximou5 View Post
I'm working with someone currently on incorporating this into their SourceBans, if you're interested in that avenue let me know.
Well the problem with integrating the system with Sourcebans is that the way we use sourcebans is that only a few admins actually have any power on SourceBans. We don't really use SourceBans for everything. Only for bans. We use our forum to handle the admins, admin groups and admin permissions using MySQL.
Old 07-26-2016 , 17:41   Re: [CS:GO - Paying $50+] CT-Ban System with Web View
Reply With Quote #4

I'm only integrating it in the sense of making it work properly with SourceBans++.
Courtesy of MrBrightSide, he gave out the intergration platform: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=166080&page=7
Using that I'm simply adjusting it to work and be presented on the page, much like how it is shown here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=299

As far as fixing is concerned, I could help whichever problems exist in the plugin if the author is absent. However, the link I provided does work as intended but the integration needs some adjusting to be more properly coherent with the new theme.
whtevrwt
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-26-2016 , 23:37   Re: [CS:GO - Paying $50+] CT-Ban System with Web View
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximou5 View Post
I'm only integrating it in the sense of making it work properly with SourceBans++.
Courtesy of MrBrightSide, he gave out the intergration platform: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=166080&page=7
Using that I'm simply adjusting it to work and be presented on the page, much like how it is shown here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=299

As far as fixing is concerned, I could help whichever problems exist in the plugin if the author is absent. However, the link I provided does work as intended but the integration needs some adjusting to be more properly coherent with the new theme.
I'll check it out. I just need a 100% working plugin and system.