Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)

Post New Thread Reply   

uriel18
Old 10-15-2010 , 18:27   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #821

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul92 View Post
I have this problem too!
Every time in "The passing" and "No Mercy", in the "csm" menų, i can change only with old survivors:

1) Zoey
2) Francis
3)Louis
4)Bill

There aren't the other 4 character... Why?
Anyway, if i try to change character with "sb_takecontroll", my previous character (that i leave to bot) become 1 of the old survivors...
So i will have always at least 1 clone of old survivors, and only 3 new survivors... :S

Any Idea to fix this?
Thank you for your help!

In No Mercy and The sacrifice, the game dont allow to play with l4d2 survivors.
In the passing there are some problems and probably is for that.

Anyway you can use the skins of l4d2 survivors in these maps, but you need to put this value in the l4dcsm.cfg

Code:
l4d_csm_survivor_model_access "3"
And for avoid futre questions, ensure you also have this:

Code:
l4d_csm_l4d1_survivors "1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herokim View Post
I'd like to have updated 8 survivors plugin . Also with check if there is already a L4D1 character model in use with CSM plugin. Please?

I canīt understand your question. Do it another form.
Old 10-16-2010 , 11:36   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #822

(Thx for the previous reply)

Questions:

1# In the superversus.cfg file, there is this line:

// Set tanks HP based on Survivor Count
// -
// Default: "0"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
l4d_supertank "1"

When I have it like this, the tank dies with one shot...When I disable this, the tank has normal health.

How do I make a stronger tank? The tank hp multiplier is not enough. But to play on expert realism, that makes everything harder.

2# Is there something which I can use to make the witch stronger?

3# When playing a l4d2 map, where you have to select one of the l4d2 survivors first(not No Mercy/Sacrifice), the following occurs:

The map is loaded.
8 survivors.
All of them are from l4d2.

When I end a chapter, went in the saferoom, started the next chapter. I see 8 survivors, but this time, they are from l4d2 and l4d1, like it should be.

What do I have to do in order to get this to work right away?

4#
Does Bill, when as a bot, still have Nick's voice?
Herokim
Old 10-16-2010 , 11:51   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #823

Quote:
Originally Posted by uriel18 View Post
I canīt understand your question. Do it another form.

Update it so it will spawn Bill from the DLC, and with check if a l4d1 character is already in use by selecting it in CSM. Understand now?
KrAzyChe3To
Old 10-16-2010 , 15:34   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #824

My server produces nothing in the superversus.cfg when it's loaded, so I copied it in there with some successes for awhile.

But my server usually brings everybody back to the main menu (after a few plays) with no error once it has created the superversus.cfg file if it is blank or full usually the next load it crashes.

Here is my post in the other to talk about the issue more: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...31#post1326031

Am I the only person having this problem?? I am certain it is Super versus because it only crashes when I do this, however everything SOMETIMES works great for a few maps when I first turn on Super versus again, and again.
uriel18
Old 10-16-2010 , 17:28   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reffy View Post
(Thx for the previous reply)

Questions:

1# In the superversus.cfg file, there is this line:

// Set tanks HP based on Survivor Count
// -
// Default: "0"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
l4d_supertank "1"

When I have it like this, the tank dies with one shot...When I disable this, the tank has normal health.

How do I make a stronger tank? The tank hp multiplier is not enough. But to play on expert realism, that makes everything harder.

2# Is there something which I can use to make the witch stronger?

3# When playing a l4d2 map, where you have to select one of the l4d2 survivors first(not No Mercy/Sacrifice), the following occurs:

The map is loaded.
8 survivors.
All of them are from l4d2.

When I end a chapter, went in the saferoom, started the next chapter. I see 8 survivors, but this time, they are from l4d2 and l4d1, like it should be.

What do I have to do in order to get this to work right away?

4#
Does Bill, when as a bot, still have Nick's voice?

1-Use the plugin called MULTITANKS to set the number of tanks (2 recommended for 8 survivors) and HP.

2-There are a few plugins that can do it. Use search.

3-Something that I donīt know is wrong. Because the plugin always must change the bots. TRy to delete the 8survivors.cfg and create a new one and see.

4-Iīm not going to answer more questions about Bill, that have been answered nearly a million of times. Read previous posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herokim View Post
Update it so it will spawn Bill from the DLC, and with check if a l4d1 character is already in use by selecting it in CSM. Understand now?
I wish it would be as easy as say it. The only person that has got Bill works properly is mi123645. Is not so easy as you think. But kwski is going to have a look in a few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrAzyChe3To View Post
My server produces nothing in the superversus.cfg when it's loaded, so I copied it in there with some successes for awhile.

But my server usually brings everybody back to the main menu (after a few plays) with no error once it has created the superversus.cfg file if it is blank or full usually the next load it crashes.

Here is my post in the other to talk about the issue more: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...31#post1326031

Am I the only person having this problem?? I am certain it is Super versus because it only crashes when I do this, however everything SOMETIMES works great for a few maps when I first turn on Super versus again, and again.
Try to use the version attached in first page and see.

If donīt work, I fear I canīt help you. The best person to help you is his author. Only him can give you feedback.

Last edited by uriel18; 10-16-2010 at 17:32.
Reffy
Old 10-18-2010 , 09:56   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #826

When I restart the campaign, the survivors from l4d will spawn. So there is something wrong with the l4d2_8survivors Bill.smx file. The plugin only works when you restart campaign or when you proceed to the next chapter.

Hope this helps.
uriel18
Old 10-18-2010 , 18:04   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reffy View Post
When I restart the campaign, the survivors from l4d will spawn. So there is something wrong with the l4d2_8survivors Bill.smx file. The plugin only works when you restart campaign or when you proceed to the next chapter.

Hope this helps.
You are the only person having this problem. I canīt know whatīs wrong. Probably is another plugin you have and together the 8survivors plugin is giving problems.
Old 10-20-2010 , 03:09   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #828

I get these errors once the map resets:

Quote:
Left 4 Dead 2
Map: c7m1_docks
Players: 6 (0 bots) / 16 humans
Build: 4358
Server Number: 15

ConVarRef z_versus_wandering_density doesn't point to an existing ConVar
CAsyncWavDataCache: 3656 .wavs total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of capacity
ConVarRef l4d_survivor_limit doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( l4d_survivor_limit set to 8), skipping
ConVarRef l4d_tank_hpmulti doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( l4d_tank_hpmulti set to 0.75), skipping
ConVarRef l4d_XtraHP doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( l4d_XtraHP set to 1), skipping
ConVarRef l4d_infected_limit doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( l4d_infected_limit set to 8), skipping
Again, these are in my Server.cfg and my Superversus.cfg doesn't display anything when generated, and definitely crashes if I put any info in it. Anybody have any suggestions??

This is when the health packs and guns do not spawn for the survivors, after a reload or sometimes even a first load I get this.
uriel18
Old 10-20-2010 , 07:55   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #829

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrAzyChe3To View Post
I get these errors once the map resets:

Again, these are in my Server.cfg and my Superversus.cfg doesn't display anything when generated, and definitely crashes if I put any info in it. Anybody have any suggestions??

This is when the health packs and guns do not spawn for the survivors, after a reload or sometimes even a first load I get this.
Try a newest version of superversus, if the recommended doesnīt work for you.
Old 10-21-2010 , 18:53   Re: [L4D2]All 8 survivors (from 1 and 2)
Reply With Quote #830

it says in the install that its 100% working, can you make it compatible with the other gamemodes, i cant seem to get this going good with campaign, and i need the reason why. it works if i restart the server, but when i make it to the next saferoom after loading, i have like 4 nicks, 2 Ellis's, Zoey and Louis. any reason why it does this or is it because i have *probably* multiple "add more player" plugins.