Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

FakeJohnny
Old 04-12-2020 , 19:24   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1221

I did everything that it says and still when i do /ws or !ws it doesn't work.
Can someone help me please?
katex
Old 04-19-2020 , 03:52   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1222

did everything and !ws does not work

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ikatex
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-19-2020 , 08:23   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1223

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeJohnny View Post
I did everything that it says and still when i do /ws or !ws it doesn't work.
Can someone help me please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
did everything and !ws does not work
You did something wrong, since everyone uses this plugin and it works perfectly.

Remember to strictly follow the installation tutorial:
Quote:
Installation
  • Use this without a GSLT token (LAN server), or use a token service for your servers, or your account will be banned from operating game servers, and a month cooldown from playing the game.
  • Edit csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg => Change "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "yes" to "no"
  • Install PTaH 1.1.0+ (DOWNLOAD PTaH)
  • Copy the folder structure to your gameserver.
  • (OPTIONAL) If you want to use MySQL instead of SQLite (storage-local), edit addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg file and add the MySQL db connection details under "weapons" title, then change "sm_weapons_db_connection" cvar inside cfg/sourcemod/weapons.cfg file to "weapons"
  • Restart server.
gonzalop54
Old 04-22-2020 , 11:54   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1224

@kgns

Hi, how can I remove user skins? Enable the VIP only option but the users have the previous skins, how can I remove them
Flexer
Old 04-22-2020 , 16:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1225

As explained, all guns are skinned, but knives and gloves are not activated. How do I fix it? (I installed warmod plugin)

Last edited by Flexer; 04-22-2020 at 16:22.
magikerN
Old 04-27-2020 , 20:16   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1226

Just found out that if you enable sv_lan aka sv_lan 1 this plugin wont work. If you guy having trouble with the plugins for example like !ws and !knife is working but wont change the knife and the skin then change your server setting from sv_lan 1 to 0. Hope this help
Stefanx
Old 04-28-2020 , 20:43   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1227

PHP Code:
[SMException reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index -1limit 66)
[
SMBlamingweapons.smx
[SMCall stack trace:
[
SM] [1Line 69weapons/hooks.sp::ChatListener 
how to solve this ?

Last edited by Stefanx; 04-28-2020 at 20:44.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-02-2020 , 17:23   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1228

@kgns I would like to know if it would be possible to implement a change in the cvar sm_weapons_grace_period?

If configured to create a time, the player has that second to choose the skins, after that only in the next round.

However, there is a problem with servers that use competitive mode with WarMod [BFG] or PUGSetup plugins and their plugin.

During the warmup the round has no end, only ending when 10 players type sm_ready. Because of this, after the time configured in the cvar mentioned above, the players can no longer choose skins.

Was there any way around this? That is, during warmup the time to choose skins is free, but the warmup is over, the player has the seconds configured in the cvar to choose skins per round.
davizera
Old 05-03-2020 , 01:18   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1229

Hey, any way to make this work with sv_lan 1?

My ISP doesn't allow port forwarding, so i have to play with a VPN with lan only, but if I set to sv_lan 1 I can't use the plugin, with sv_lan 0 it works great, but other players can't connect.

I Installed it following the steps, but whenever I select the skin/or knife, it doesn't apply, can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!
BeG1990
Old 05-03-2020 , 12:42   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1230

Hello togehter ✌��
Is there a way to integrate the gloves Plugin from kgns in this Plugins menu?
Greets,
BeG