Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Need Coder!

Post New Thread Reply   

Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 03-09-2016 , 18:09   Re: Need Coder!
Reply With Quote #31

You probably won't find anyone. We all suppose your current code is big. You already know that each coder has his own way of organization. No one capable of doing what you need will want to pick an already made plugin and edit it, because it would probably be more easy to start from 0 than face a total mess if something goes wrong (like crash). Also you don't give any details, neither how much you would pay. You should say at least one of those if you want to make someone interested.
Old 03-10-2016 , 16:54   Re: Need Coder!
Reply With Quote #32

Well I want it from scratch if possible. I would pay the amount the code will give me as I believe it's around 50-100 for this code. It's a zombie mod. Anyone? o.0
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2016 , 03:16   Re: Need Coder!
Reply With Quote #33

I would say that would take a full week time (10 hours a day) to finish your coding. But at the end of all, I would win 50-100 bucks. 50-100 / 10 * 5 = 1-2 dollars/hour.

But surely, that is because I am very newbie. Or maybe I am so newbie that would take a month. 50-100 / 10 * 5 * 4.4 = 0.22-0.45 dollars/hour. But If I was the ZP creator would take me an afternoon.

Actually, you would just be charged by 50-100 bucks just to analyze your plugin requirements using maybe Function Point Analysis, to say to you how much would cost and how much time would take to develop your plugin. A process which would firstly probably take of the Analyst and your time, an afternoon or maybe more, despite further doubts. But much of that depends by what Software development process, would be chose to use. If none of that is listened to, probably or you would pay too much, or your dear developer would be very underpaid.

Well, just some thoughts mime.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective
Baws
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2016 , 13:05   Re: Need Coder!
Reply With Quote #34

I'm open to any new prices I just stated mine like that. Basically it's a zombie mod but it's A LOT less than the classic zombie mod if you actually interested in doing it for me or help me with it.
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2016 , 16:37   Re: Need Coder!
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baws View Post
I'm open to any new prices I just stated mine like that. Basically it's a zombie mod but it's A LOT less than the classic zombie mod if you actually interested in doing it for me or help me with it.
What if you post the features of this zombie mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
You probably won't find anyone. We all suppose your current code is big. You already know that each coder has his own way of organization. No one capable of doing what you need will want to pick an already made plugin and edit it, because it would probably be more easy to start from 0 than face a total mess if something goes wrong (like crash). Also you don't give any details, neither how much you would pay. You should say at least one of those if you want to make someone interested.
+1 points for gryffindor!

Last edited by SkumTomteN; 03-11-2016 at 16:38.
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2016 , 16:46   Re: Need Coder!
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://pottermore.wikia.com/wiki/Gryffindor
Associated Traits

Gryffindors are associated with daring, bravery, nerve and chivalry. Their Pottermore welcome letter describes Gryffindor as "quite simply, the best house at Hogwarts." Gryffindor has produced dark wizards, yet they often do not talk about them and thus, they have mostly been forgotten.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective