Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S] Skin Colour Changer + Auto-ClientExec RADAR Disabler

Post New Thread Reply   

PharCry
Old 01-31-2011 , 18:35   [CS:S] Skin Colour Changer + Auto-ClientExec RADAR Disabler
Reply With Quote #1

I'm looking for someone willing to create (if one does not exist yet) a plugin that when you join (my/a) server and select your team you can select a colour for your skin. I don't mean custom skins or stuff like that. I want something that changes the RGBA values of your skin. To be more specific or give you an example...

A random player joins (my) server. He joins a team and a menu pops up with some available colours that I set up in a cfg file (ie. pink, white, black, blue, etc.) Then it saves that color forever for his STEAM ID number (in a txt file or database) until he types in a command like !colour or something to bring the menu back to change it again.

Before I continue I'm gonna post all my Server Information and what I'd like this plugin to work with.

Code:
COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE
SourceMod v1.3.7-dev
Metamod: Source v1.8.6-dev

SM Plugins
+++++++++++++
  01 "Admin File Reader" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  02 "Admin Help" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  03 "Admin Menu" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  04 "Admin loggin" (1.0) by vIr-Dan
  05 "Advertisements" (0.5.5) by Tsunami
  06 "Anti-Flood" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  07 "Basic Chat" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  08 "Basic Comm Control" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  09 "Basic Commands" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  10 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  11 "Basic Votes" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  12 "Client Preferences" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  13 "CS:S DM Basics" (2.1.2) by AlliedModders LLC
  14 "CS:S DM Bot Quotas" (2.1.2) by AlliedModders LLC
  15 "CS:S DM Equipment" (2.1.2) by AlliedModders LLC
  16 "CS:S DM Preset Spawns" (2.1.2) by AlliedModders LLC
  17 "CS:S DM Spawn Protection" (2.1.2) by AlliedModders LLC
  18 "Fun Commands" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  19 "Fun Votes" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  20 "GunGame:SM" (1.1.6.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
  21 "GunGame:SM Afk Management" (1.1.6.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
  22 "GunGame:SM Bot Protection" (1.1.6.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
  23 "GunGame:SM Config Reader" (1.1.6.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
  24 "GunGame:SM Display Winner" (1.1.6.0) by bl4nk, Otstrel.ru Team
  25 "GunGame:SM Winner Logger" (1.1.6.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
  26 "GunGame:SM Map Vote Starter" (1.1.6.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
  27 <Failed> "GunGame:SM" (1.1.6.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
  28 "GunGame:SM Stats" (1.1.6.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
  29 "GunGame:SM TK Management" (1.1.6.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
  30 "HLstatsX CE Ingame Plugin" (1.6.2) by psychonic
  31 "Kigen's Anti-Cheat" (1.2.1.6) by CodingDirect LLC
  32 "map-decals.smx" (1.1) by Berni, Stingbyte
  33 "MapChooser" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  34 "Nextmap" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  35 "No Block" (1.0.0.0) by sslice
  36 "Map Nominations" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  37 "Player Commands" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  38 "RandomCycle" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  39 "Reserved Slots" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  40 "Rock The Vote" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  41 "SimpleSkins" (2.4) by meng
  42 "SM File/Folder Downloader and Precacher" (1.4) by SWAT_88
  43 "SM Super Commands" (0.60) by pRED*
  44 "Sound Commands" (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  45 "SourceBans" (1.4.7) by InterWave Studios Development Team
  46 "SuperLogs: CSS" (1.2.4) by psychonic
Here's what I want to do EXACTLY.

I want to set up with SimpleSkins a halo skin like from here so everyone has that skin AUTOMATICALLY. I'm gonna RECOLOUR the skin's textures to White so it can be recoloured easily. So once they join a team they will get the halo skin and then a menu appears asking them if they want to change their current color for their skin. Like...

Code:
Want to Change Your Halo Skin Colour?

1. RED
2. BLUE
3. YELLOW
4. GREEN
5. PINK
6. PURPLE
7. BROWN

9. NEXT
0. CANCEL
and then they select a skin colour. Then it stores their skin colour information into a txt doc or in a database so whenever they connect again they will have that colour again. (I want to be able to change the colour values/choices in a cfg/txt file

I.E.
Code:
"COLOURS"
{
"BLUE"
{
"hex" 0 0 255 255
}
"RED"
{
"hex" 255 0 0 255
}
}

I have FFA mode enabled and respawn enabled so after you die you should respawn and still have the coloured skin. (same with map changes). I also have Spawn Protect Off so there is no semi-transparent colour for the while they're invincible at spawn.

So after all this when they select their colour, their (WHITE) halo skin turns into another colour forever or until they change it again with a certain shortcut command like !colour.

(ADDED BONUS: If it said "You can select your colour again by typing !colour into the chat." After they selected a colour.)

I'm willing to pay for a plugin like this (Although it'd be awesome and I'd totally advertise you instead for your help if I get it free) if you can make it. (Prolly won't be able to pay today but around the weekend I can.

Thank you and if you need anymore information just let me know with a reply or EMAIL me at [email protected]

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

(I'm hoping this plugin will make downloads faster as people won't have to DOWNLOAD 100 different files just to get 5 complete models that are just re-colours of other models. Just 1 complete model and just change the colours of the skin with a simple model hex change. )

Also Edit: I also want various colours because I'm running FFA mode on for my gungame and I like the idea of everyone being whatever colour skin they want to be when they play.

==================================

Another Thing I wanted to try and see if was made or if someone can make is a plugin that automatically sets people's cl_radaralpha to 0 with a client exec type plugin similar to this one: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=58982 but it does it automatically. Most of the time it should set their radar to 0. If not then it should also do a check like HIDE AND SEEK does and if someone doesn't have theirs to 0 it kicks them or moves em to spec. OR IF POSSIBLE: just something that can disable radar COMPLETELY server side. Thank ye.
You find out what matters to them.
What they're willing to die for.
What they're willing... to lie for.

Last edited by PharCry; 01-31-2011 at 20:50.
PharCry
Old 02-02-2011 , 07:38   Re: [CS:S] Skin Colour Changer + Auto-ClientExec RADAR Disabler
Reply With Quote #2

Um... Did I explain it correctly? I'll explain again if needed. Not sure if I'm allowed to bump after 36 hours. If not, sorry I won't do it again.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 02-02-2011 , 13:18   Re: [CS:S] Skin Colour Changer + Auto-ClientExec RADAR Disabler
Reply With Quote #3

You explained it clearly enough that I understood it drunk, so you should be safe. In general you're not allowed to bump at all if I recall the rules correctly, but the moderators seem to let the new members slide the first few times unless it becomes excessive. I can't write your request up at the moment but I can next week or so if no one has done it for you. It would be terribly easy .
Old 02-08-2011 , 09:44   Re: [CS:S] Skin Colour Changer + Auto-ClientExec RADAR Disabler
Reply With Quote #4

It's been a week since I created this request, I'm just wondering if anyone is working on it or interested in scripting it? Sorry don't mean to be pushy but just wondering.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 02-08-2011 , 10:21   Re: [CS:S] Skin Colour Changer + Auto-ClientExec RADAR Disabler
Reply With Quote #5

I still don't have the time to write up your request completely at the moment, the most I can manage at this time is a simple !color/!colour command which opens a menu which allows a user to select their color and reapplies it every spawn. The saving thing will possibly require MySQL (clientprefs would be glitchy for this purpose ~ pending verification) and that takes a bit of extra time debugging (it's not my strongest point ). But if that would suffice until I finish my paying projects then I'll write it up. The only reason I can manage the former right now is because 95% of the code is a copy/paste from my trail plugin .

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 02-08-2011 at 11:07.