Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Paid Request - CodMod Plugin]

Post New Thread Reply   

F0RCE
Old 12-16-2014 , 09:36   [Paid Request - CodMod Plugin]
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I once ordered 2 or 3 years ago Call of Duty Mod plugin (it costed 90 euro). It was bugged as hell, and lots of scripters said that it's written in poor style. The person i bought it from didn't wanted to refund me, so my project got destroyed (The plugin lag server, there are lot's of crashes, and it's not finished. The question is? Why do I even care about that kind of plugin? - We've (me and players) loved it.. From the bottom of our hearts. I had a great friends on that server, it was really fun to play that kind of game (even with lags and crash), and somehow we got attached to it. My proposition thread had 80 pages. Now that i have time, and money, I wonder if I can try to revive this project.

Only serious scripters - (I don't know the reason why the exp is being lost, why the server crash or lag - it's API, with lots of possible test, besides this plugin is old I haven't played CS 1.6 for 2 years i dunno if anything even changed - if yes please enlighten me guys)

Now that I work everyday I miss my best server, and I have some (lots - if it WILL be fixed in 100%) money to spend.

Ty for reading it, and I'm looking forward for replies.

PS: Also I wonder If it's possible to rewrite such a kind of plugin to CS:GO and If it's even worth.
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 12-16-2014 , 09:41   Re: [Paid Request - CodMod Plugin]
Reply With Quote #2

What game are you requesting this plugin for?

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
F0RCE
Old 12-16-2014 , 17:04   Re: [Paid Request - CodMod Plugin]
Reply With Quote #3

Sorry for not writing it. This was plugin made for CS 1.6, that's the game that I need this plugin for.
I don't know about re-write stuff, but if it's possible it would be 2 versions for CS 1.6 and CS:GO.
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 12-16-2014 , 17:27   Re: [Paid Request - CodMod Plugin]
Reply With Quote #4

You will need to post your CS:GO request at https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60 since this section only supports AMXX

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
F0RCE
Old 12-18-2014 , 13:45   Re: [Paid Request - CodMod Plugin]
Reply With Quote #5

Hmm, I have started private server, this plugin works as it worked 3 years ago - no changes.
The biggest problems are with colorchat (n^ etc showing in chat), some stuff don't work, and I catched a sign of the crashes. When i used one of the "killstreak" reward - there are flying helicopters and unfortunately server crashed with "Segmentation fault"
Kazalu
Old 12-20-2014 , 06:22   Re: [Paid Request - CodMod Plugin]
Reply With Quote #6

Hey Force.I would really like to help you.Can you please add me on skype so that we can talk details more easily?

Edit, my skype id is: serjexo98

Last edited by Kazalu; 12-20-2014 at 06:23.