Compile Module

Post New Thread Reply   

klippy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-25-2018 , 09:30   Re: Compile Module
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3XT3R View Post
for lunix version of module it need be compiled by a lunix os or windows?
I think some compilers allow cross-OS compilation (MinGW?), but not MSVC and GCC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3XT3R View Post
and how to install gcc or g++ in lunix vps
"Linux" is too broad, you have to specify what distribution you are using. But chances are you'll need to use apt or yum. Why don't you just search how to do it for your distribution? lol

$(HLSDK) and $(METAMOD) in the Makefile represent environment variables. You'll have to set them for your environment (search!) or just edit the Makefile put paths to HLSDK and Metamod respectively, based on where you downloaded them, like so:
Code:
HLSDK=/path/to/hlsdk
METAMOD=/path/to/metamod

Last edited by klippy; 03-25-2018 at 09:33.
D3XT3R
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-25-2018 , 14:08   Re: Compile Module
Reply With Quote #12

to compile via MSVC it to hard and i dont need the compiled module dll fille i just need .so filles for lunix server
and i have many vps lunix so i need only commands to compile the project
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-25-2018 , 15:19   Re: Compile Module
Reply With Quote #13

I already told you that just "Linux" is too broad and I can't help you based on that. I can't give you a precise set of instructions that you have to execute to compile it, it depends on many things, you have to try what I already told you to do, and if it doesn't work for you, respond with what you have tried and the results of it. You clearly don't want to cooperate. I can sense that it's just stolen code from some server given that you don't even know how to compile it. You are only looking for your personal gain because the only one gaining anything out of this is yourself, not the community.
I give up.

Last edited by klippy; 03-25-2018 at 15:20.
D3XT3R
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-25-2018 , 17:10   Re: Compile Module
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KliPPy View Post
I already told you that just "Linux" is too broad and I can't help you based on that. I can't give you a precise set of instructions that you have to execute to compile it, it depends on many things, you have to try what I already told you to do, and if it doesn't work for you, respond with what you have tried and the results of it. You clearly don't want to cooperate. I can sense that it's just stolen code from some server given that you don't even know how to compile it. You are only looking for your personal gain because the only one gaining anything out of this is yourself, not the community.
I give up.
i bought an module whitch and who maked to me module has gived me an dll fille and so fille and the source code and i added some new features but he now offline to compile for me, so i req hier how to compile and please KliPPy
give me tips to compile

step by step for so fille
what need to install
how to install
how to use
how to compile
and i already do what you told me but it gived me errors because i got confuised... and i read thread of Ocxi many times and i readed him final tut for compile but it for dll fille :/ even i didnt got success in it
Old 03-25-2018, 17:39
Natsheh
This message has been deleted by asherkin. Reason: Off-topic
Old 03-26-2018, 05:32
D3XT3R
This message has been deleted by asherkin. Reason: Off-topic